IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hitman Pro 3.5

detailer

I found this the other day and gave it a shot.It's quick as advertised.Notice the databases it has access to.It did identify three files as suspicious,and whisked them off to the cloud as promised.Two of these I knew were OK,but wasn't sure of the third,which did get clearance after the virtual scan.Nice light easy to use second opinion app. is found here or at MG here.Check it out.

Interesting little program. Thanks for the link detailer.

On the first run the executable copies itself to the \My Programs\Hitman Pro 3.5 directory. It also sets a few registry keys including a scan-on-boot run key, though I haven't seen it do anything on reboot. Maybe it scans on reboot if it finds an infection?

My daughter has a Sansa MP3 player and Hitman identifies both the connection and update software as infection.

Archived