IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Online Armor Firewall At Giveaway

detailer

After a month of DVD and audio file software,a little security is free today.Pay particular attention to the comments and supplied links in post #65.I've located a product comparison chart here ,and last year's review from Scot's(whom I trust) here.There do seem to be some registration issues,but they will probably be worked out before the offer ends at midnight.If you're in the market for a firewall,this is a great deal!! But remember the rule: one Firewall and one AntiVirus to avoid conflicts.

Hi detailer. I saw this at GiveAway too. Doe anyone else here use it? I installed it and I like the way it works and interacts, but it definitely slows my PC down, especially while working online. I'll probably end up going back to Sunbelt Personal Firewall (the old Kerio) or Comodo.

No Dave-I don't use it-just the hardwall in my router seems to be working fine.I had Webroot's Desktop Firewall before I added the router,which slowed things a bit.Not so much the internet speed, but all the time it spends mucking through system processes seems a waste.If the watch dog does his job at the door,there's no need for him to be wandering about the house to check on the kids.I did post it (OA) based on excellent reviews,and know that some people are strong advocates of a firwall with configuration abilities.

Hi detailer. I saw this at GiveAway too. Doe anyone else here use it? I installed it and I like the way it works and interacts, but it definitely slows my PC down, especially while working online. I'll probably end up going back to Sunbelt Personal Firewall (the old Kerio) or Comodo.

I use it :) Very good protection...if not the best (for a software firewall). Can detect keyloggers etc etc, without signatures due to it's HIPS feature.

HIPS = Host Intrusion Prevention System :-D

Archived