IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 10

Cicely

Hi Guys,

Good news. IObit Malware Fighter v10  final version is available. Check it out and enjoy the new features now. 🙂😉

1. Download Now
Download it now

2. Send your Feedback
- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: imfsupport@iobit.com
- Join discussion on our 
forums.

3. Share IObit Malware Fighter 10 with your families, friends, and colleagues.

4. What's New:

+ New Browser Password Guard protects your stored browser passwords from being stolen. (Support Chrome, Edge(Chromium), Firefox, Opera, and Brave)
+ Upgraded IObit Anti-malware Engine (integrated with the powerful YARA detection) detects and removes threats more efficiently.
+ Updated Bitdefender Engine gives you the best protection ever.
+ Enhanced Surfing Protection to defend against malicious websites and block ads more powerfully.
+ Larger Database for higher and more accurate threat detection.
+ Brand-new scan screen for easier operation and better user experience.
+ Supported 33 languages.
+ And more can be discovered by you.

5. Description: 

Description
IObit Malware Fighter is a powerful and comprehensive anti-malware and anti-virus program that can protect your PC against the latest spyware, adware, ransomware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers, viruses, etc. With the upgraded IObit Anti-malware Engine (integrated with YARA detection), the latest Bitdefender Engine, the more powerful IObit Anti-ransomware Engine, and the larger database, IObit Malware Fighter scans your PC quickly, intelligently, and deeply with less resource usage as well as protects your system from all kinds of threats even the most hidden and cunning variants. Check out the main features and know more about how IObit Malware Fighter offers such real-time all-around protection for your privacy, browsers, and the whole system.

Features and Highlights 

Triple Engine Protection
IObit Malware Fighter combines three engines (IObit Anti-malware Engine, the world-leading Bitdefender Engine, and IObit Anti-ransomware Engine) together to defend against the virus, malware, or ransomware attacks and maximize your PC protection. With multiple layers of malware-crushing tech, IObit Malware Fighter empowers you to enjoy the internet fearlessly.

Safe Box & Sensitive Data Protect - No Worries About Privacy Leaks
To fully protect your private and sensitive data from unauthorized accesses and the latest ransomware attacks in real time, IObit Malware Fighter provides you with two powerful features: Sensitive Data Protect (Under Anti-ransomware Engine) and Safe Box. Just select the file types or add the files/folders you want to protect, then no more worries about your sensitive data being attacked by hackers or illegally accessed by third-party programs. No one can access your protected data in Safe Box without the correct password.

Powerful Browser Protection
IObit Malware Fighter offers you comprehensive browser protections, including homepage protection, anti-tracking, download protection, DNS protection, and surfing protection. What's more, it also adds Email Protection and Ads Removal to fully protect your browsing against online threats, phishing attacks, cryptocurrency mining, annoying ads, and Email-borne threats for safer & smoother surfing.

Real-time Protection - 9 Security Guards
With 9 guards in Security Guard, IObit Malware Fighter takes your PC security to a higher level. The 9 guards refer to Network, File, Startup, Process, MBR, Camera, USB, Behavior, and Browser Password, which protect every corner of your PC real-timely. It is worth mentioning that Browser Password Guard can protect your stored browser passwords from unauthorized accesses for better privacy protection, and Behavior Guard can prevent suspicious threats in advance based on behavior analysis and keep you away from potential threats.

Sandbox - An Isolated Safe Environment To Avoid Potential Threats
Sandbox is an isolated testing environment that enables you to execute unknown programs or open files without damaging your system or network. Using a sandbox to detect malware offers an additional layer of protection against security threats, such as stealthy attacks.

Conclusion
If you want all-around and advanced protection for your privacy, browsing, and system, IObit Malware Fighter is the one that you can not miss, bringing you the toughest defense against all kinds of threats.

• Cicely pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 9:50 AM, VincentVegas said:

Hello.

Please make it an option to disable the pop-up "Your PC is safe" that comes up every time I move my mouse cursor over the icon in the task bar. This is quite annoying.

Regards,
Thomas

I agree!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Being retired and living on Social Security, I appreciate having free quality software to use.  Malware-fighter is one of the programs that I use, and am quite happy with the performance.

Thank you for making it available to those of us that can't afford to buy paid high-end software.  And I do consider Malware-fighter to be high end.😃

Jim Dove - Monrovia, MD

1. Please also add protection against rootkits (with advanced features)
2. Daily update of internal engine (IMF Engine)
3. Powerful firewall
4. Prevent penetration
5. Prevent remote attacks
6. The ability to fight fileless viruses and polymorphic viruses
7. Remediation Services
8. More advanced artificial intelligence
9. Device control (USB, DVD, Wi-Fi, network, camera, Bluetooth, monitor, etc.)
10. Prevent exploit attacks
11. And ......
If you really want your antivirus to provide real security and good security for your users in the real world, the mentioned features are essential.
Of course, you have to work well on the mentioned features to ensure the security of the users.

• 4 weeks later...

Using Knowbe4 Ransim ransomware simulator tested Windows Defender vs Malware Fighter Pro 10. Windows Defender only managed 5 out of 23 while Malware Fighter managed 0 out of 23. Am I doing something wrong with the setup? Does Malware Fighter Pro 10 need to settle in first or does it maybe only focus on browser downloads with ransomware? Not sure I understand? As far as I could tell ransomware protection was on. I eventually tried adding the folder to the ransomware folder block list, but it still remained undetected. 

Any insights into what might be happening?

Edited by car7

Hi Car7,

Thanks for your feedabck.

Please ensure that you enabled all the features of IObit Malware Fighter.

If it still failed to detect the threats as you mentioned, 

Please tell us the name of the malware you mentioned. Then, we can collect the sample to let IMF can remove it in the future.

Or any screenshots of the malware will be helpful.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

If possible, please zip the samples and send them to us for futher analysis. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

10 hours ago, Cicely said:

Hi Car7,

Please tell us the name of the malware you mentioned. Then, we can collect the sample to let IMF can remove it in the future.

Hi Cicely,

Thanks for your reply. To be clearer, it is not ransomware, it is a simulator that they provide to test your antivirus software with 'simulated' ransomware attack to make sure your software is working. So it is telling me that the current version of Iobit Malware Fighter Pro 10, is not preventing any of the ransomware.

On 2/10/2023 at 9:04 AM, Cicely said:

Hi Car7,

Here is a link: https://www.knowbe4.com/ransomware-simulator

On 11/30/2022 at 4:36 AM, Juan Mucientes Castro said:

( Text removed by Mod)

All posts must be in English.

It is to be a malware program, if virus is also included I will delete your program as I already have an anti virus program.Two anti virus programs are not complaint

On 2/10/2023 at 9:04 AM, Cicely said:

Hi Car7,

Ok fixed now via tech support.

• 2 weeks later...

Using my credit card I paid $19.97 USD plus tax today to renew my IObit Malware Fighter 10PRO for a 1 year subscription/3PCs).  When I checked my credit card account, I discovered I was billed THREE times for the renewal! Please correct this error ASAP.

How come the light/dark skins were removed from IObit Malware Fighter 10PRO? They kept the light/dark skins in other IObit products such as Uninstaller, Smart Defrag & Advanced System Care & Driver Booster is very colorful with skins. Software Updater never had skins, but it might be nice to add at least a light/dark skin option to that... or maybe make it colorful like Driver Booster's skin option. This may be a somewhat trivial suggestion, but I really miss the ability to change the GUI color/skin on Malware Fighter 10 PRO. Thanks for looking into this.

P.S. I like the way this product works & am quite pleased with the level of protection considering how affordable this is compared to other anti-malware solutions. :D Just miss the skin color feature... :(