IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 10

Cicely

Malware Fighter takes up a lot of the computer's RAM. It is not listed in Startup yet appears to start with no authorisation from me.  If I delete it in Task Manager, it is still running using 14% CPU and 400 MB RAM.

How do I control the starting and use by MF of my computer.

If I cannot reduce this load, I shall remove it.

PS the un/pw I thought I had do not work.

Iobit use be good but I am close to the point of getting rid of all electronics, PC, Cell Phone. You have no privacy anymore and with all of the spyware they put on your computer, It's ridiculous. They screw up and now they are on my A*#! Their update 22H2 blew up my computer with all the other running apps, get it running again and everything was gone, all the software I had paid for. Anyway 3 computers later and seeing all the services they're installing on my PC in order to watch my every move and doing what they want with my software Is bringing the PC life of mine to an end. Idiots don't have anything better to do, they made me loose out on a 43.00 dollar hour job playing their games. I hate to say it but they had their stuff in Iobits files making Iobit worthless because they had control over Iobit! Oh they record my screen and know what I type at all times. I am sure they are doing it to everyone else as well! The PC is not what it use to be and it's far worse then just that!