IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

error message: list index out of bounds (3)

hi

never had a problem with my ASC before today, but seems as if virus ran thru. Everything else seems ok but ASC. won't run and getting error message "list index out of bounds (3). I can't do up-date or reinstall or anything..Help this not very knowledgable person. (what if I lose my registration??) thanks

mc

Don't Worry About Your License

Hi marciacatt-When you say "it won't run" do you mean the program won't even open to the main window? Have you tried booting to safe mode(tapping F8 key at start-up)? If you can come to the main window,Click on "Overview" and then click on the right(Professional)and make note of your license info.You may be able to uninstall ASC while in Safe mode,but make sure it and all of its components(Auto-Care,Smart Ram,etc.) are closed down first.I'll leave it here for now til I get more from you later.By the way,"list index out of bounds" usually refers to an error in the registry-Ironic :shock:

Archived