IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

RIDICULOUS FREE DRIVER BOOSTER

Tried out the iobit driver booster - free version.. After which I must say it's a joke. I don't even care if I'm one in 10 or 1 of million, but this shouldn't happen to anyone.. 

Got the app on my Windows 11 laptop, ran the free driver update, rebooted my pc and the the fun began.. First of noticed that my Bluetooth audio device which was previously connected and playing wouldn't be recognised as audio device anymore. It would connect, but wouldn't play any audio. Windows was throwing out all sorts of driver warning after which I decided to uninstall the app as first impressions were just horrible. 

Part 2 - app un installed performing reset

Pc shuts down and wouldn't come back up anymore just brings up to blue screen with error message. Tried multiple times to fix the issue, but it still wouldn't power on so I had to reinstall windows completely.. Very valuable time lost at the wrong time, all previous changes and customisations - all gone so now stuck with the "great pleasure" of redoing it all...

Horrible app, horrible experience - 0 star rating and not recommending to anyone. 

https://ibb.co/Fm97Ytp

Hi Experience based hater,

Sorry to hear that.

What did you do before the blue screen? Did you update any drivers before the issue?

To look into the issue, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.  We will analyze the file and look into the problem asap.

Thanks for your patience. Looking forward to your reply.