IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

convert to free edition from pro edition

LarryR

In the past I had one year Trial Pay subscription to Advanced WindowsCare Pro. I would now like to go back to the free edition of Advanced SystemCare but am finding it impossible to do so. When I reinstall the latest version it tells me my license is expired and to purchase a new one. The program will not work and there are no other options.

convert to free edition from pro edition

Yes, I have done a n.umber of clean installations using Revo uninstaller and Wise registry cleaner. Even though the license.dat file has been removed, I am still asked to renew licence. I would love to use the free edition but this is very frustrting. Thanks for your suggestions.

Larry-Make sure the ASC folder is gone as well.You might also want to try Reg Seeker found here. Use the "find in registry" feature for both files and reg entries.I would enter both "Advanced System Care" and "IObit" as search terms. Happy hunting.

How to convert from Pro edition to Free edition

Well I tried all of the above. I delted the program and deleted the Iobit folder. I used reg seeker to find all of the leftover Iobit entries and deleted them. I them rebooted and tried to reinstall Advance System Care. Once again I got the old licnese info and had AWC Pro edition again! This seems like mission impossible.

Archived