IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why part of start-up programs

razz

It isn't necessary, but if you want to defrag in the background, run Smart Ram etc, you need ASC to autostart. 8)

Plus the ease of use :roll::grin:

Just a note:

You don't have to auto start ASC to auto run the Smart RAM when Windows start. Also, if you have the Smart Defrag stand alone program, same aplies.

Cheers.

enoskype, please elaborate. I don't know exactly what you mean about not having to start the program.

Just understood what you meant..I think..both Smart Defrag and Smart RAM can run independently from ASC; therefore, you can not have ASC autorun and instead have one or both of the other programs autorun. Correct?

Hi razz,

It is not the case that "you can not have ASC autorun", but you may or may not autorun ASC. It is up to you.

My advice is, if you autorun Smart Defrag, then uncheck the "Disk Defragment" in ASC, when you autorun ASC or manually run ASC.

You can use Smart RAM and Smart Defrag in any occasion, it will do it's job at the background, and the icon will stay in system tray independently of ASC either ASC is running or ASC is not running.

Cheers.

Archived