IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Recent news of IS360

Tim Xue

Hi samr,

Would be disposable at least English language file for translator' ? To the 9.6. 2009 is a very short time. It would be nice, on the date of release have several language versions.....:-P

Damned

hi damned,

I agree! But I feel like that download link is so close I can almost see it...oh, wait, I guess I can!!!!Projected date June 9th. See download page here:

http://www.iobit.com/beta.html#

samr

i can't wait

i wish it was june 9 tomorrow, i really can't wait in this iobit security 360, actually i use eset smart security now, but i really want to give it a try, because iobit team is very professional in their field, being obvious in their asc, just continue it guys, i really appreciate it

Oh yeah!!!!

In The future Iobit should add a firewall and antivirus:razz:

5 days x)

Firewall & Antivirus? That would be fantastic! I use Avast! and ZoneAlarm and very happy with both, but curious what IOBIT could do. And so far, excellent products all.

Its Rocking

From last 15 day's

Daily More than 15 times

Evertime more than 15 Mins...

I am looking for download link to Iobit360 Security..

on iobit.com...

on download.com...

on google.com...

and so many download websites...

I want to tell one thing to Iobit, that so many Iobit fans waiting for this, and you have to be successful in their expectations about this product.

I also want to know, this product is total security product or not? means its work as a complete Antivirus or just partial threats remover like trojan remover etc.

I am using ASC from last one year, and its saved my lot of time of PC formatting. Its really very excellent software in the world. I gve it 100*.

reg

Abhijit

http://thinkabhijit.blogspot.com

From last 15 day's

Daily More than 15 times

Evertime more than 15 Mins...

I am looking for download link to Iobit360 Security..

on iobit.com...

on download.com...

on google.com...

and so many download websites...

I want to tell one thing to Iobit, that so many Iobit fans waiting for this, and you have to be successful in their expectations about this product.

I also want to know, this product is total security product or not? means its work as a complete Antivirus or just partial threats remover like trojan remover etc.

I am using ASC from last one year, and its saved my lot of time of PC formatting. Its really very excellent software in the world. I gve it 100*.

reg

Abhijit

http://thinkabhijit.blogspot.com

It detects the stuff that others don't. In other words it is not a stand-alone antivirus, it is to be used with other antivirus' and software.

This will make your protection closer to the 100% mark, as no product offers 100%, Security 360 will help getting closer.

Hello dear friends at IObit,

I am using Advanced Sysyem Care Pro with a lot of pleasure. Very good, better than any other "help"programme before. So I will wait until 9 june to load Security 360.

Regards,

Rinus

The Netherlands

Archived