IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Recent news of IS360

Tim Xue

Very good so far. It couldn't start on Vista x64 with SP2 but after i killed the process in taskmanager it started. Very nice GUI, but the Scan wit IObit security... isn't displayed in context menu. I will test the samples tomorrow.

It works great.......is the only software that has detected some bug that attaches itself to my start menu and then displays chinese web sites. With this software I can stop it before it gets into the system, unlike Windows Defender which permits the bug to enter and then tells me afterwards.

THIS IS GREAT SOFTWARE.well done guys

Very good so far. It couldn't start on Vista x64 with SP2 but after i killed the process in taskmanager it started. Very nice GUI, but the Scan wit IObit security... isn't displayed in context menu. I will test the samples tomorrow.

The integration into Windows Context Menu will be added in a later beta. 8)

Another thing that would be good in future releases if not already planned is actually showing you what infections have been found as it is scanning rather than just the number of infections.

It is the first scan I have used that has not flagged legitmate software such as remote desktop applications as threats

Archived