IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Microsoft Bing *NEW*

Valuater

Does anyone know of a decent search engine that doesn't have a suggestion drop down?

I was using google till that was forced upon us, and I don't really want to have to log in to switch this off - I like the look of Bing - turned off suggestions but the next time I went there 10 minutes later they were back again

Pete-I've heard a lot of buzz about MSE360 here-haven't tried it though.

Thanks, while it doesn't have the drop down suggestion box it is a very frustrating search engine.

E.G. There is no option to search for just images - No matter what you search for the result are shown in separate blocks depending on image, wikipedia, twitter etc.

It's rather cumbersome and a little slow too

It was also for me at least painful to use - as getting to the "next" button needed a long scroll down, not good with De Quervayne's Syndrome:-P

I searched "Valuater" and this was the 1st result

Lounge ... Idea for Valuater and IObit Lounge ... First off,my apologies to you, Valuater ,for not recognizing your excellent work sooner

.... thanks detailer!!!

8)

Thanks, while it doesn't have the drop down suggestion box it is a very frustrating search engine.

E.G. There is no option to search for just images - No matter what you search for the result are shown in separate blocks depending on image, wikipedia, twitter etc.

It's rather cumbersome and a little slow too

It was also for me at least painful to use - as getting to the "next" button needed a long scroll down, not good with De Quervayne's Syndrome:-P

Sorry to hear that Hyderpete.

I'm actually a programmer on MSE360 and we work hard to try and please all, but I'm sure you understand it's harder than one would presume! We're bottlenecked when it comes to funding, paying for everything out of our own pockets, so some things are delayed. I actually worked on another way of showing our results to try and solve the problem with how it tends to be slower and not everyone likes the block view (I don't!). I'm sure I will get moaned at for showing you this link, but if you visit: http://mse360.com/?type=classic you will be presented with a very much different search style.

It solves the next button problem aswell! We don't want you using your thumbs and fingers to much!

I'd love to hear your views on MSEClassic,

Daniel Clarke.

Sorry to hear that Hyderpete.

I'm actually a programmer on MSE360 and we work hard to try and please all, but I'm sure you understand it's harder than one would presume! We're bottlenecked when it comes to funding, paying for everything out of our own pockets, so some things are delayed. I actually worked on another way of showing our results to try and solve the problem with how it tends to be slower and not everyone likes the block view (I don't!). I'm sure I will get moaned at for showing you this link, but if you visit: http://mse360.com/?type=classic you will be presented with a very much different search style.

It solves the next button problem aswell! We don't want you using your thumbs and fingers to much!

I'd love to hear your views on MSEClassic,

Daniel Clarke.

That was interesting though when I tried to search no results were displayed

I searched for Runrig

This is what it returned

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/hydermanpete/360-1.jpg

Archived