IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Free Update

bnice

I have ASC Free. I know that you can not get automated updates with the free version. I may be wrong, but I thought that I could get updates before. I just had to do it myself. Ever since they started with the download and Upgrade to ASC Pro "free" all I get when I click on update is the box to download ASCPro for "Free". It also comes up every time I reboot my PC. How can I stop the box from coming up, and was I able to get updates on my own for the free version, or am I thinking of a different program?

Thanks For Your Help!

bnice

Try going to "Options" > "Updates" and choose the first mode option(auto)As far as not seeing any recent updates to the free version,I would suspect there haven't been any for some time now.On the main window,from "Overview"'what is the number of your Program Version, and the date of your Database?

Info. You wanted

The version is 3.2.0.633 and the Database Date is 6/5/2009

This is the free version so I can't get Auto updates. Do you know how to stop the box that comes up every time I start my comp.? It asks me if I want to upgrade to the Pro version for free. It's really not free though. You have to get a membership to Netflix, Blockbuster or something else. I have to click on no everytime I reboot my CP.

Thanks for the help!

Anybody Know The Answer?

:roll::idea:Can anybody help me out? I gave information to the 1 reply that I got, but got no response from them, or anyone else. I just want to stop this box from ALWAYS coming up. Anybody out there know how:?::?:

Thanks

Archived