IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

hello new here

ok ppl

here it is

ijust bought the pc advisor from asda

and in the magazine was a disc with various stuff

i being awc proffessional 2.9

now this being part of the 14 full down loads that are free

why am i being asked to pay for it when its a free program from pc advisor

i have used the free version now want to ry the full version ?

which i have on the disc i got

so why is it not the full version as stated

i feel i am being ripped off after paying 5 pounds for the magazine

and getting nothing

hope some one can answer the question thanks alot

scouseuk / ian

About That

Hi scouseuk-Welcome!! First I'll point out you've posted in the News and Offers section reserved for Admin and Devs. No biggie so don't worry,you'll be "moved" if necessary.This is a help forum run by volunteers with no affiliation to IObit. Your problem appears to be something you need to take up with the providers of the offer that you mentioned.On this end,I can direct you to the IObit side of info and help regarding these matters.Please go here for a list of links related to licensing issues. You may also want to go here for the complete help section which has been formulated by our volunteers.Good to have you on board!

Hi scouseuk.

As for software included on magazine disks....as "sunny staines rightly says...its' usually a lot of older and outdated versions and other "hard to move" stuff on these disks!!.I always buy a mag for the content of the magazine ....If there's ever anything on a "freebie" disk that may be useful..then thats' a bonus I guess.The marketing guys for the various magazines select from a large pool of these older apps..and if you look through the various mags on the shelves...you'll see that loads of em' are duplicated across a broad range of different titles.Theres' plenty of good stuff on the reliable download sites that have a good reputation where you can get quality downloads and save yourself a "fiver" ..Good luck with chasing up your query!

Archived