IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not all that advanced systemcare 16 pro!

Steven Smith

14 hours ago, Steven Smith said:

My system now runs slower, I cant clean privacy traces cos the system keeps telling me my browser is open when it isnt , also sometimes the computer wont close down  . Disappointed !

Hi

We are sorry for the issue you encountered. 

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the file IObit_Debug_Info.zip to us via the email feedback@iobit.com for further checking.

Thank you.

Hi There, I bought Systemcare 16 pro thinking it would at least do the basics ! I am not a computer genius so it's no good telling me to do this & then check that etc etc ,if you guys cannot sort me out then I will reluctantly have to reject & ask for my money back  Surely.It's not to much to sort this out ?? when 16 pro tells me I have privacy traces & even list them & also tells me It cannot remove them because my browser is still open when it clearly is not !  Maybe  you can tell me how to close a closed browser to the satisfaction of 16 pro ! 

Being 70 is no reason to be bad mannered or disrespectful.

Ordinarily I would just ignore your problem, but you need to understand what it means when people are trying to

help you, but you are making it difficult.

First...your issue is a known one that is not the fault of ASC and has already been dealt with in the forum...

https://forums.iobit.com/topic/23596-fixing-privacy-traces-broken/#comment-126602

Second...no software looks after itself.

Third...taking days between posting your responses here does not entice people to help you.

Fourth....be under no illusion, regardless of your age or ability,,,if you misbehave on the forum...you will be banned.

Ill Mannered eigh, Well Scannon you can keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself . So their is a problem & it took numerous posts to get the the nub of the problem. As far as I am concerned I am done with Systemcare ,you have threatened to ignore me after alerting you of a problem within two to three weeks of paying good money . I expect a refund as I will not be using 16pro & go somewhere that I am supported properly & treated with respect .  I have filled in the refund form & expect it to be honoured .

I feel sorry for any other people you deal with, as you simply make stuff up and insist it is fact.

I never made a sarcastic comment, and I most certainly never threatened you, but if it makes you feel better to blame others

for your shortcomings...then go ahead...no skin off my nose.

Now that we sorted your problem, you can throw your tantrum.

I cannot decide whether you struggle with reality...are too lazy to read the posts fully....or just like moaning..

"BEDSIDE MANNER"..???....

You obviously never bothered to read the Forum Rules or Guidelines, because if you had you would know that I do

not work for Iobit. This is a volunteer forum where we give freely of our time to try to help others. Obviously this would be a concept

completely alien to such a self absorbed person as yourself.

I never threatened to Ban you for "Asking for help"...I said..."if you misbehave on the forum...you will be banned."...Obviously you once again decided

to interpret that in your own strange way.

So, now that you have had another moan...and told me to "Button it".. I strongly suggest that you find some other Forum to harass and disrespect.

It would seem you are not best suited to volunteering or freely giving support , you don't have a shred of empathy for anyone but yourself . Why tell me about misbehaving on the forum ? I must have read it the wrong way , you must have been talking about someone else  lol. I  have to ask you to keep away from helping me as it causes me so much  stress ! so go 'help someone else' I've had enough of your kind of volunteering.

You obviously have absolutely no idea what "Volunteering" means. Which is not surprising, as you seem to think the world revolves around you.

So...in order to save you further stress....I will lock the Topic.

So...you are now free to harass and disrespect some other forum.