IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care Ultimate vs Malware fighter

seti5

I guess this question has been answered but I can't find it.
My question is if Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 15 includes the detections of Malware Fighter Pro 10 
and therefore it would be more logical to use Advanced SystemCare Pro + Malware Fighter.
Thank you

I'll be old now. Could you tell me where I find the answer?
Thank you very much

btw i have my licenses of both, Iobit Malware Fighter 10 PRO and Advanced Systemcare ultimate 15
Edited by seti5
expand it

I hope to be of assistance to anyone wondering about which Anti-Malware solution by IObit to purchase:

The question is answered in this previous thread: https://forums.iobit.com/topic/15410-advanced-systemcare-ultimate-amp-malware-fighter-does-asc-ultimate-really-need-malware-fighter-and-viceversa/

Therefore, either program will provide you with equal, excellent anti-malware real-time protection. 

However, there are a few distinctive differences between ASCU and Malware Fighter. ASCU, within its antivirus component, gives you an exclusive selection of privacy features, such as file access protection (for sensitive data), protection against digital fingerprinting, and email protection. This is not to say that one program is superior to another, rather that I actually recommend Advanced Systemcare Ultimate Pro combined with Malware Fighter Pro, as I use this as my security solution on my laptop and it is excellent. If I had to choose one IObit program, I would want ASCU. 

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, h.y.00000 said:

I hope to be of assistance to anyone wondering about which Anti-Malware solution by IObit to purchase:

While we are always delighted to have Users who are willing to help others, it is important that they provide genuine help,

and not simply give links to other Topics/posts which do not address the issue. Such as the link you gave in your post and stated.."The question is answered in this previous thread"...

That Topic/Thread most certainly did not answer the question. So, please ensure that any future assistance is correct for the relevant issue.