IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security 360 Beta 1 Available for download

samr

Garybear

Hi Bud-I had a Chess game one time that I found months later had some unwanted friends that came with it every time I accessed it via my browser-so yes,that's highly possible.Enjoy the summer,and easy on the CH :razz::razz: Oh,almost forgot,about zlib1.dll,go here There's also a handy search function for all of your strange friends.Live well my friend.

Hey Guys

Hey detailer thanks for your post, saw the deal about poker. You are to cool my friend. Hey Ted my friend and fellow Macrium user, I had the same exact problem you had with 360. I have uninstalled it. I have to have my Macrium. Also sent report to Macrium. Please keep me informed about 360 and Macrium,as I won't down load 360 as long as it screws with Macrium. Live well my friends. You are much appreciated.[garybear]

Hi, Gary,

I was going to suggest that you try opening Macrium Reflect so we could compare notes, but you beat me to it. I also Emailed Nick at Macrium support and he was very helpful, as usual. Excellent support for a free programme.

Hi, Gary,

I was going to suggest that you try opening Macrium Reflect so we could compare notes, but you beat me to it. I also Emailed Nick at Macrium support and he was very helpful, as usual. Excellent support for a free programming.

Thanks my friend, keep me posted. I love my Macrium.[garybear]

Hi gary

LLH is precisely a snooping application that usually stems from poker games.

Cheers

solbjerg

P.s. Thanks gary but I am no pundit/pandit

By the way these words should really be pronounced "bandit", but that would bring a quite different association to mind in English :-)

Thanks once again for your vast knowledge my friend solbjerg.Is there any thing that tells where these might have came from? They say Spyware. Online Games.The only game I have on my PC is Full Tilt poker. Is this where they came from? They are in C:\Program Files. I understood that you recommended me to get get rid of them,so I will do just that. I don't spend as much time on the PC in summer as I do in winter, but I read your posts and threads, and I'm always and still amazed at your vast knowledge of the computer. Live well my friend and thanks once again.[garybear]

Love the 360 will run it on all PC's I work on.

Hey guy's what can I say, it is great, it killed several Trojans, and got rid of things Norton would not touch. I was in chat with Norton for 2 hrs, I got feed up and disconnected, downloaded the Security 360, and it fixed everything in just a few minutes. I have my own PC repair shop, and I will be installing it on all the computers I work on from now on. Spy ware, Trojans and Viruses are a big part of what I work on. Thanks so much for a working tool. This laptop has Vista home on it, and I will post the log to show what it found, it also is running Norton 360, and the Windows Defender, and of course the Advanced System Care Fee. Thanks Jace

IObit Security 360 report.txt

it works great!!!

Im very impressed with this anti-malware, it works very well with my eset smart security 4, it feels like my computer is untouchable now by online threats,:lol: it's very simple, user-friendy and scans very fast, you wont even notice it's running in the background

Im looking forward to the complete version of this security 360, i want to see if it can replace my first choice eset smart security, in terms of speed, performance and accuracy in detecting threats, if it can be a standalone software

Im very impressed with this anti-malware, it works very well with my eset smart security 4, it feels like my computer is untouchable now by online threats,:lol: it's very simple, user-friendy and scans very fast, you wont even notice it's running in the background

Im looking forward to the complete version of this security 360, i want to see if it can replace my first choice eset smart security, in terms of speed, performance and accuracy in detecting threats, if it can be a standalone software

It wasn't designed to be standalone so it won't replace your AntiVirus.;-)

Problem with Security 360

I installed Security 360 and it certainly cleared out some rubbish. However, it crippled my Microsoft Office program. I removed Security 360 and all returned to normal. I will be watching for the fix in order to reinstall.

Cheers,

Dave

I installed Security 360 and it certainly cleared out some rubbish. However, it crippled my Microsoft Office program. I removed Security 360 and all returned to normal. I will be watching for the fix in order to reinstall.

Cheers,

Dave

Please post your scan log :smile:

333halfevil

what do you mean by "it wasn't designed to be standalone, so it wont replace your antivirus" ? Did you mean that the design of this software was just to supplement one's antivirus software, even if the complete version of is360 with antivirus and firewall was released? Did you also mean that is360 is not competitive in comparison with other antivirus software? I think that the complete version of this is360 was to be a standalone, meaning it can be used as a single antivirus software, just like my eset smart security that im using now, please give me some info why it was just like that.

beta 360

You'll have to run it to find out.That's the whole point of Beta testing.Report back with your findings.

Detailer

Thanks for your reply..I'll give it a try and get back on how it works

Have a good one

Archived