IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security 360 Beta 1 Available for download

samr

Hi all. New here but old hand at using Iobit products. Just installed 360 and so far so good. Found 9 items that my other scanners totally ignored. Would like to see the scan speed improved at some stage if possible, other than that it looks and works great.. :)

How about a link to that forum Alan-in case I ever find the time with this Beta thing going on!

I was not sure you would or would not consider it spamming so I did not post it. Here it is

http://club.cdfreaks.com/

http://club.cdfreaks.com/member.php?u=123732 Me LOL:mrgreen:

I hope this is not breaking forum rules. I would not like someone spamming my forum so I have respect for all others.

Hi gary

Long time - no hear :-)

DM means Debugger Module

In this instance it is probably malware, but in some instances it is legitimate.

LLH is a snooping application - dangerous I would say

ZLIB1 is probably in this instance malware

Cheers

solbjerg

what are these????

Just tried to do my usual backup with Macrium Reflect and got an error message plus a request to forward a dump file. It appears that one of the entries in the attached shot may have corrupted a registry file with the MR registration on it. The helpful crew at Macrium Reflect are looking into it.

Just tried to do my usual backup with Macrium Reflect and got an error message plus a request to forward a dump file. It appears that one of the entries in the attached shot may have corrupted a registry file with the MR registration on it. The helpful crew at Macrium Reflect are looking into it.

Please save a scan log and post it here :smile:

Or if you cannot save it go to "C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360" and look for "IObit Security 360 report.log". Copy and rename this file to "IObit Security 360 report.txt" and upload it here :-D

Seems very slick

Found 40 tracking cookies and 1 potential malware that MS Defender did not! Status page shows "AntiVirus" "NO ANTIVIRUS" is this your own antivirus?

Or is it not detecting my current Avast antivirus?

What about the "PC Security Analysis"?

Is Security 360 going to be intergrated into Advanced System Care Pro?

Best regards, Stephen William Foyle;-);-)

Thanks

Thanks once again for your vast knowledge my friend solbjerg.Is there any thing that tells where these might have came from? They say Spyware. Online Games.The only game I have on my PC is Full Tilt poker. Is this where they came from? They are in C:\Program Files. I understood that you recommended me to get get rid of them,so I will do just that. I don't spend as much time on the PC in summer as I do in winter, but I read your posts and threads, and I'm always and still amazed at your vast knowledge of the computer. Live well my friend and thanks once again.[garybear]

Archived