IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Please Post Bugs or problems with IObit Security 360 Here

samr

PC Security Analysis

I like this software, but there is a problem with PC Security Analysis. It detects "3 security holes" but when i click ''fix it'', it opens a window with 3 tabs

Security Holes (0)

View Fixed (53)

View Downloaded Hotfixes

when i clicked on the last mentioned, an alert window asked me to select the download directory. thats it. Next time it scanned again and it gave the the same 3 security hole warning. this issue was present in the previous beta release and now too.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pop up information of the tray icon shows the last update was on 7-21-09, however in the main screen of 360 it shows the last update was 2 days ago. Correct is: 07-21-09.

The last scan was done 2 days ago, so maybe it's just a matter of getting the right value...

screenshot attached...

F'up: Now it is showing a date and time like it should, but doesn't reflect the latest update from today (07-22-09). Hrmm...

360 do not apply proxy settings

When I enable UPDATE - ENABLE PROXY, and apply the settings, 360 accept that information (host, port, username and password). But in fact, it can't connect.

Checking for update, the message "Cannot connect to web server now, please retry later" appear.

If I close 360, and restart it, the information I was typed IS IN BLANK.

What´s happen?

(I use Advanced Systemcare 3.3.4 and do not have any throuble. Proxy settings apply very well).

My system: Windows XP sp3 zh_TW

When i install the Security 360 Beta 2、2.1、2.2

Got this......:roll:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t217/carlyuan/360_1.png

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t217/carlyuan/360_2.png

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t217/carlyuan/360_3.png

Downloadd Beta 2.2 today

It correctly identified the Anti Virus and Firewall then on the first scan produces a Red Warning Disable.Security.Center

How can that be possible if the program is using the Security Center to get the information about the Anti Virus and Firewall?

Secondly and in some ways more worryingly

The PC Security Analylsis reports 3 Security Holes yet when you click on Show Details it informs you that there are no security holes

Is it best to abandon this whilst it's still in Beta?

Beta 2.2 locks up my PC

I am running Vista 32-bit, with the most recent versions of COMODO firewall and AVAST antivirus. After installing beta 2.2, I found that after the IS360tray.exe starts I can not run any applications on my computer.

After restating my PC I noticed that not all of my startup programs started, and if I tried to run any program it would not start. If I then terminated the IS360Tray.exe process, all of the programs would then start (as if they had been queued to run). I did not have this problem with version 2.1. I did uninstall 2.1 before installing 2.2.

Another issue I noticed was that if I uninstall either 2.1 or 2.2 that the IS360Mon.dll was in-use by the AVAST gui process and required rebooting to delete the file. And I did make sure this file was deleted before installing 2.2.

Hello i have problem with this software. when i click on Full scan button-everything is ok, but after 12 minutes my PC crash and i get BlueDeath screen, i am sad because i never had any problem with your softwares.:sad:

Thanks for a reply

Hello!

So far, I like what I have been seeing with this security software.

I do however have 1 issue to report. For some reason, Security 360 seems to think that Kaspersky Internet Security 2009's firewall is turned off, when in fact KIS 2009 reports that its on, as does Vista 64Bit. The KIS build is 8.0.0.506 (Most recent release), and IS beta 2.2 with updates from today.

If more information is needed, please feel free to ask.

Thanks.

-= ( )vertkill =-

Downloadd Beta 2.2 today

It correctly identified the Anti Virus and Firewall then on the first scan produces a Red Warning Disable.Security.Center

How can that be possible if the program is using the Security Center to get the information about the Anti Virus and Firewall?

Umm, the Security Center on my machine (Vista SP2) is disabled and it still detects the AV correctly.

I solely use a hardware firewall, but yet it shows the Windows Firewall (which is disabled also) as my firewall of choice.

Also, 360 does not detect these two disabled services as a security problem in its scan (not sure if it's supposed to, anyways).

Some comments

Running beta 2.2 on 3 machines,

on Win2k Antivirus (F Secure) not recognised

on windows XP Pro 32 bit all is ok no problems apart from not liking that I have windows security centre turned off,recognises av software (Fsecure)

On windows XP 64 bit however, it does recognise av software (Avira as FSecure do not have 64 bit version0 Insists i have online armor firewall & that it is turned off - I do not have online armor fire wall & my firewall is not turned off I am currently using outpost Firewall on all three machines, finall it does not seem to recognise Firefox 3.5 as cookie protection is not available; I have screen dumps available if neededother than this I am happy to go on using it

Firefox 3.5.1 hang up

When i have turned on Real time Protection, Firefox hangs up :?

After i disabled Real time Protection everything works fine.

Great detection btw, Iobit 360 found malware that Avira Premium missed :grin:

1. Microsoft Security Essentials is (still) not detected as an installed AV by Security 360, and I might as well mention Norton AV/IS 2010 Beta straight away, even if I've not checked it actually, since I'm pretty sure it's not detected either. :P In any case, I think it's good to provide you with this feedback in case it was new. ;)

2. First time I open up Passive Defense, it mentions FF not being installed. The second time - and I applied the protection for IE the first - that information is not there anymore. I'm simply wondering if this is intentional - if notifying about FF as a browser is intentional, cause I actually think that's kinda cool. xD

3. Real automatic updates and this software could be a no-brainer - that it doesn't feature this and prompts the user with a big window every time a new update is available just looks ridiculous.