IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Offers - Just A Random Thought

CeeJayB

Hello All!

First time forum post from a customer who has been buying ASC and other software since let's see... 2013 is the earliest confirmation I can find in my emails. I suppose that means I find IObit products fulfill most, if not all, of my expectations.

That said, I would really find it refreshing to open my email and find a full version activation code for products that I consistently purchase once in a while. Yes, I realize your people have to get paid, and am well aware that you're in the game to turn as much profit as possible. At the same time, it would go a long way, at least for me personally, if I were to occasionally be recognized as a supporter, return customer, however you choose to categorize it, instead of only hearing from you when it's time to buy a new activation. Today's world is one of interaction with A.I. bots, resorting to Facebook or Twitter to contact a rep who may (or may not) be a bot as well. There's really no customer appreciation in our daily dealings, perhaps it's time for someone to step up and re-establish, and reinforce, the idea that those who buy products keep companies alive, and employees fed, from the mom and pop store to the big faceless corporate monsters. No customers, no sales, no call for product, no job for those creating said product.

Just a thought - Thanks for providing the forum to voice it! 

CeeJayB 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Intended to buy the Pro version of Uninstaller at $12.97............. sadly, it does not mention if this is A-$, NZ-$, HKG-$, US-$ or any other one of the many Dollars ($) globally. It also does not say if VAT,GST or any other applied tax is included in this price.

Tried to communicate, but impossible to find an e-mail address!

Are we going backwards or just simplyfying cheeky cheats??????

• 4 months later...
On 12/8/2022 at 6:25 AM, CeeJayB said:

First time forum post from a customer who has been buying ASC and other software since let's see... 2013 is the earliest confirmation I can find in my emails. I suppose that means I find IObit products fulfill most, if not all, of my expectations.

That said, I would really find it refreshing to open my email and find a full version activation code for products that I consistently purchase once in a while. Yes, I realize your people have to get paid, and am well aware that you're in the game to turn as much profit as possible. At the same time, it would go a long way, at least for me personally, if I were to occasionally be recognized as a supporter, return customer, however you choose to categorize it, instead of only hearing from you when it's time to buy a new activation. Today's world is one of interaction with A.I. bots, resorting to Facebook or Twitter to contact a rep who may (or may not) be a bot as well. There's really no customer appreciation in our daily dealings, perhaps it's time for someone to step up and re-establish, and reinforce, the idea that those who buy products keep companies alive, and employees fed, from the mom and pop store to the big faceless corporate monsters. No customers, no sales, no call for product, no job for those creating said product.

Just a thought - Thanks for providing the forum to voice it! 

CeeJayB 

What specific products from IObit does the customer regularly purchase and what features of those products meet their expectations?