IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to activate other options of Iobit 360

oryxer

i install Iobit360 & i surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

becoz before Iobit 360 installation i scan my all drives by Avast,AVg & A-squared & then uninstall theses anti-virus & then install Iobit360 & scan all drives !!!!!!!!!!!!

then i surprised "9" infections are found in my pc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these is AWESOME product

BUT PLZ TELL ME HOW TO ACTIVATE OTHER OPTIONS OF IOBIT 360 THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE DISABLE:-

1] Removable media scan

2] PC Security Analysis

3] Tools:smile:

• 3 weeks later...

oryxer

Uninstalling your other security programs was probably not the best idea.Granted,is seems they weren't giving you the best protection(depending on what 360 labeled as infections),but 360 is designed to be an extra layer of protection to use with a primary antivirus and/or antispyware.If you choose to run 360 as a stand alone and your only protection,you probably won't be posting back here (or anywhere)for a while.Could I recommend Avira Antivir Personal-excellent free protection and very light on resources with a rather small footprint.Download from the developer here .Or at least reinstall Avast.

Hi oryxer

detailer's advice is good!

I just wanted to remind you that this is still in beta version and not all functions are activated yet.

It is not an anti-virus application, so please follow detailer's advice

My advice is to you is to wait for the full non-beta version and run that alongside your anti-virus program.

Cheers

solbjerg

i install Iobit360 & i surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

becoz before Iobit 360 installation i scan my all drives by Avast,AVg & A-squared & then uninstall theses anti-virus & then install Iobit360 & scan all drives !!!!!!!!!!!!

then i surprised "9" infections are found in my pc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these is AWESOME product

BUT PLZ TELL ME HOW TO ACTIVATE OTHER OPTIONS OF IOBIT 360 THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE DISABLE:-

1] Removable media scan

2] PC Security Analysis

3] Tools:smile:

Realy Great Product

Installed This On My desktop Because Advanced System Care Told Me About The Beta, previously i had no freeware anti-spyware, as i had herd of spy-bot actually containing a tracking cookie or two itself, i used avast as my primary scanner and i thought i was safe. low and behold to my surprise when installed this and ran a full scan it detected 3 tracking cookies and 1 Trojan.win32. I now recommend a Combination Of IObit And Avast Freeware To Anyone Looking For A Complete Security And Optimization Solution!

Installed This On My desktop Because Advanced System Care Told Me About The Beta, previously i had no freeware anti-spyware, as i had herd of spy-bot actually containing a tracking cookie or two itself, i used avast as my primary scanner and i thought i was safe. low and behold to my surprise when installed this and ran a full scan it detected 3 tracking cookies and 1 Trojan.win32. I now recommend a Combination Of IObit And Avast Freeware To Anyone Looking For A Complete Security And Optimization Solution!

A firewall in that nice little setup never hurt anybody :smile:

Archived