IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

YOUR UPDATE BROKE DOWN MY LAPTOP

Ace

This software has been running good and quite smoothly up until yesterday when I received two updates on my laptop HP. One was about storage update and second I can't remember now, but anyways, after the update i was asked to reboot the pc, I pressed on the reboot button and my laptop during HP loading screen it got stuck there and never loaded me into the system.
Tried to uninstall the latest update from the "Automatic Repair Failure" "advanced options" but it even screwed up my login info so that system can't accept my password to unlock the uninstall feature.
Your update broke down my perfectly working laptop.
I did a thorough UEFI hardware check, and nothing was found, everything is working but after your update it is NOT turning on again. WTF?????????!!!!

I bought this program on steam. I tried to contact your support thru steam, it re-directed me to your website. Filled out everything but it is never letting me submit this report because of missing license code and registration codes. Where do I even find those?? headache

Hi there,

Since the environment of each PC is different, we need the tool to get the information about your system and the operation of our program. Without the required information, we can do little to analyze the issue or further help you. Your understanding is highly appreciated and it would be much better if you can follow the steps in the previous email to get the information.
Please download https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/db/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe > double click to run this tool on the problem PC > click 'Save report to Desktop' > find db_info_YYMMDD.zip on your desktop > send us the zip file.

We will analyze the file.