IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

So sick of the pop ups and messages

Debbie292d

I had ASC years ago, then left and recently came back.  Now it seems it's run buy totally different people.  It used to just do its job, quietly.  It's supposed to be speeding up our computer and yet, daily or hourly popups and messages.  I can't wait until this subscription is done and I'll never be back.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Debbie292d said:

I had ASC years ago, then left and recently came back.  Now it seems it's run buy totally different people.  It used to just do its job, quietly.  It's supposed to be speeding up our computer and yet, daily or hourly popups and messages.  I can't wait until this subscription is done and I'll never be back.

Hi

We are really sorry for any disturbance the popups brought to you.

As the holiday season comes, we are running many campaigns that offer the best price throughout the whole year. Thus we want all of our users don't miss the great offers.
We will improve our product and service continuously.

Happy Holiday Season!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2023 at 4:41 AM, dweeber62 said:

It is pushing me in the direction of removing all AOMEI applications and requesting a refund since I am still in the evaluation period.

Definitely do that.

They're not sorry/don't care, it isn't going to get any less annoying, they won't answer actual questions you may have, and whatever product you're paying them for; there's an equal or better free alternative that doesn't even spam you senseless. Wish I was still in the evaluation period.

• 4 weeks later...