IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Works well in Vista SP2

snipergj

I understand this software is in beta testing, so of course there will be some issues. I have not had ANY problems with this software so far and it did detect a trojan virus when my Comodo Internet Security/Antivirus failed to. It was a very easy task to remove the virus. The user interface is quite easy to use, even for the beginners out there. I see some of the tools are greyed out, but if people are wondering about that, it is probably because it is still being worked on. That's why its a beta version. IObit Security 360 did identify my antivirus correctly which is Comodo. No known compatibility issues so far. Computer still running fast as ever, even if the Security 360 scan is running. Very satisfied with this product and cannot wait for the final product to come out. Glad it is a free product. Thank you for the hard work and time put into this product.

My Specs:

Dell Inspiron 1520 Laptop

2 GB RAM

200 GB HD

1012 MB Nvidia GForce 8600M GT

Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Home Premium

Intel Core Duo T7300 @ 2.00 Ghz (2 CPU's)

Integrated Wireless N Network Card

Hope everyone else is equally satisfied!! Keep it up IObit!

Archived