IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Firefox Extension Not Available Under Windows 11

Daryl Stout

The "IObit Surfing Protection" browser extension works with Google Chrome under Windows 11, but when I try to search for it under Mozilla Firefox, it can't be found. I seem to recall awhile back something that noted Mozilla classified the extension as "harmful". I've been told "Enable It Under Extensions" (with IObit Malware Fighter 10), but the extension can't be found when I search for "IObit Surfing Protection". I consider Firefox a more secure browser, but on certain sites, it locks up, and I have to use Google Chrome instead. I use several of IObit's products on my Windows 10 32-bit system, and the Windows 11 64-bit system...but the IObit Surfing Protection app apparently can't be installed into Firefox under Windows 11. I also have several programs that will NOT run under Windows 11, so I'm either going to have to switch to Linux when Windows 10 support ends in late 2025, or risk the system getting infected. Any help would be appreciated.