IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Are Found Problems listed anywhere?

cws666

After every scan Advanced System Care tells me how many problems have been found on my PC and subsequently fixed but I am unable to see what the problems are. Can anyone tell me if such problems are listed anywhere and, if so, where? If not is there any intention to display found problems?

Thanks for your help

Hi cws

You just click on the "problems" before clicking repair to look through them before accepting them "repaired".

Please read

Online Help for IObit Software

Cheers

solbjerg

After every scan Advanced System Care tells me how many problems have been found on my PC and subsequently fixed but I am unable to see what the problems are. Can anyone tell me if such problems are listed anywhere and, if so, where? If not is there any intention to display found problems?

Thanks for your help

Are Found Problems listed anywhere

Thank you. However the scan runs automatically when the PC is inactive and there is no link in the message which appears from the toolbar. Am I missing something?

Hi cws

Did you read all of Usage of IObit Products?

Have you configured your settings?

Do not use the middle button Care until you have run the application a couple of times and placed what you do not want cleaned in the ignore list before clicking repair.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you. However the scan runs automatically when the PC is inactive and there is no link in the message which appears from the toolbar. Am I missing something?

Are Found Problems Listed Anywhere?

I have configured my settings. I have selected "Perform Computer Care when the System is Idle (Recomended)". I have read the guides but was unable to find anything which told me how to see what problems have been found when ASC is run automatically.

I have not used the centre button as the software is running when I am away from my computer. When I come back to my computer ASC is not open so I am unable to click on "Problems". All I can see is a message telling me that "<nn> problems have been repaired." (or a simiar form of words). When I place my cursor over the message it goes back into the bottom tool bar. If I am unable to see what problems have been fixed, how do I know it has actually fixed anything?

Perhaps I should remove the ticks from "Repair for: in the 'Automated Care' " screen? Would that stop the repair taking place before I have reviewed the problems?

I look forward to your reply.

Here's my problem. When running the program (Maintain Windows), it finds the problems it is looking for, however, when all problems are found, no repair button comes up and it shuts down the program.

Thanks for your help,

Dino

Hi cws

I am sorry I think I must have read your post without paying enough attention.

I do not myself use the automatic functions, but I think that the only place those repairs are kept is in the Restore center. And there you cannot open them and view the contents to my knowledge. The only commands there are either to delete the restore point or to restore the latest changes made.

So if you want to see what changes the scan proposes I think you have to run the scans manually and check the "problems" before clicking repair.

The whole process is not very time consuming so I find it the easiest and best way if you want to retain some control over what is being done.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have configured my settings. I have selected "Perform Computer Care when the System is Idle (Recomended)". I have read the guides but was unable to find anything which told me how to see what problems have been found when ASC is run automatically.

I have not used the centre button as the software is running when I am away from my computer. When I come back to my computer ASC is not open so I am unable to click on "Problems". All I can see is a message telling me that "<nn> problems have been repaired." (or a simiar form of words). When I place my cursor over the message it goes back into the bottom tool bar. If I am unable to see what problems have been fixed, how do I know it has actually fixed anything?

Perhaps I should remove the ticks from "Repair for: in the 'Automated Care' " screen? Would that stop the repair taking place before I have reviewed the problems?

I look forward to your reply.

Archived