IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

HELP! Lost auto-fill username & passwords

PrazB2JC

:sad:I'm not very computer savvy, so bear with me please! After installing the paid download of ASC Pro, I must not have set something correctly as when I sign onto a site, I have to keep filling in my username and password. How can I restore the function for auto-memory and/or auto-fill for those sites I frequent?

Thanks so very much!

Sherry

Hi Praz

Try writing inetcpl.cpl in Run, click enter, the internet setting window comes up, you click the tab content (I expect it is called in English) then choose the button settings under the section Auto fill-in and put a tick in those you prefer.

If something comes up during your next Optimize System scan that relates to this and is shown as a "problem" you just place that problem in the ignore list.

It may have been changed during an earlier system optimize scan in order to optimize security.

Cheers

solbjerg

:sad:I'm not very computer savvy, so bear with me please! After installing the paid download of ASC Pro, I must not have set something correctly as when I sign onto a site, I have to keep filling in my username and password. How can I restore the function for auto-memory and/or auto-fill for those sites I frequent?

Thanks so very much!

Sherry

Archived