IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cancelling the renewal of the subscription.

Demetri A.

Hello there,

I would like some instructions on cancelling the renewal of three applications I have bought from you. It seems a bit difficult in doing this and would like some assistance. The three applications are as follows:

• Protected Folder
  • Smart Defrag 7 Pro
  • IObit Uninstaller 11 Pro

Waiting for your response. 

Demetri A.

• Sad 1

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting IObit. This is Maggie from IObit.

We confirm the auto-renew option has been disabled now. And your license code will not be renewed automatically in the future.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

• Confused 1

Hi Demetri A.,

Thanks for contacting IObit. This is Maggie from IObit.

We confirm the auto-renew option has been disabled now. And your license code will not be renewed automatically in the future.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

• 3 weeks later...

I have tried to apply your licence code to 10bit booster and after three trys cannot initiate it.most of your products have worked well but this booster is a pig.....I have uninstall it twice(2) times and down loaded it again but it still will not work this latest version freezes my computer up.

• 1 month later...

hello

i've recieved an email from you trying to renew my payment for Driver Booster. Could you please cancel my subscription of Driver Booster. The computer i installed it on no longer works, and i have not used the software since. i haven't keep any emails regarding the orginal purchase.

i tried using the chat feature in the email. all i got from that was this number - 37064508.

@steveanders48, sorry for my later reply.

If your issue repeats, please send me PM with your license code so that I can help you further.

@tewtaf, we confirm the auto-renew option has been disabled now. And your license code will not be renewed automatically in the future.

• 2 weeks later...