IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 3 version 3.3.2 is released

enoskype

Advanced SystemCare 3.3.2 is available.

The Setup File is for both FREE and PRO editions.

Download Now from MajorGeeks. (asc-mhj.exe size: 7701 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.3.2.656)

Note: (asc-setup size: 7705 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.3.2.657) is also available from Download.com.

Advanced SystemCare Update History

----------------------------------------

v3.3.2

- Added detailed online Help

- Fixed compatible bugs in Registry Scan module

- Fixed general bugs

Check for Updates -- Doesn't?

See the screen shot attached.

You can see from it, in the top on the left of the left window pane, I'm presently using ASC Pro "Ver 3.3.1."

If I click the "Check For Updates" link in the bottom right corner of the left window pane, and then the "Next" button on the "IObit Live Update" window that will appear, I then get the window on the right of the screen shot. ASC doesn't update.

Am I misunderstanding something??

CT

Hi Tim

They will place the update link in latest news - soon I guess, but as enoskype said their server is probably extremely busy at the moment.

Later it will probably also be offered through the update link you clicked.

Cheers

solbjerg

You can see from it, in the top on the left of the left window pane, I'm presently using ASC Pro "Ver 3.3.1."

If I click the "Check For Updates" link in the bottom right corner of the left window pane, and then the "Next" button on the "IObit Live Update" window that will appear, I then get the window on the right of the screen shot. ASC doesn't update.

CT

There is a delay

Please be patient :)

Evert time we release a new version, there is always a delay, since we have to make sure the latest setup file has been uploaded to all IObit servers and partners' servers.

We will officially release v3.3.2 soon through News Center and Live Update.

CT

I have downloaded and installed ASC3 v 3.3.2 Having done a clean install I found that when I tried to change the skin I got an error message "Missing resource file reinstall the program" The program then shuts down. I have now reinstalled ASC3 v 3.3.1 and all is well again.

Hi hatton

What skin are we talking about?

No problem by me by changing Black to White or vice versa.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have downloaded and installed ASC3 v 3.3.2 Having done a clean install I found that when I tried to change the skin I got an error message "Missing resource file reinstall the program" The program then shuts down. I have now reinstalled ASC3 v 3.3.1 and all is well again.

Hi solbjerg,

If you try to use Xskin to change the skin to any of the ones downloaded from Xskin, there is a an Init Error "Resource file missed, please reinstall the program". ASC will not open again until it is re-installed.

samr.

Yes samr

But you can copy the pictures you want into the skin folder and place them in your Black folder or White folder as Bg_Content.png and the other one as Bg_Main.png if you want another skin.

Copy the Black folder and White folder first and call them Original Black - Original White.

By the way I think it will open if you go into the skin folder and just leave Black and White there. Haven't tried though :-) Or perhaps just remove the little icon that x-skin places there. (scan.avi from IObit must be there but not necessarily the one from x-skin)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

If you try to use Xskin to change the skin to any of the ones downloaded from Xskin, there is a an Init Error "Resource file missed, please reinstall the program". ASC will not open again until it is re-installed.

samr.

hi samr

i just want to know, if i can stop the popup, prompting me to upgrade to the latest asc version, everytime i start up my pc? Is there anyway that i can update my database, without prompting me to update to the latest program version in a popup? Any info will help, thanks. Im using asc free version now,

Hi enoskype,

You were right, that did the trick. I see now that in the new version the "scan" file is .avi video clip and in the old skins it is a .gif. Seems to be where the problem is.

Thanks, samr.

Archived