IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Contest of Website Feedback

IObit Guy

Thank everyone who joined the contest and presented your thought and idea. Without your support, IObit.com can not win and keep up growing.

Due to too many helpful feedback, 7 users have been selected and will win their FREE licenses.

Thanks again for all of your feedback and reviews. We will keep up improving the products and making new freeware for you.

Who are these seven lucky users:

valjean16

Thundercross

PaiinKiilla

Xingtiao

JUN41D24F4R

coldmile

JustDave

=================

Hi, everyone

We launched a new website. Hope you like it and help us improve it.

Feel confused, inconvenient and anxious when visiting iobit.com? Any suggestions and ideas on new IObit website? Yes, we are happy to get your thoughts. Just leave your feedback and comments in this thread. We will carefully review them one by one.

Your support and help is appreciated. And 3 users with best feedback will get a FREE license of our product.

Contest deadline: July 20, 2007

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I0bit - wow

I have been using the AWC Personal Edition and Smart Defrag for a few weeks now and all I can say is that they are amazing programs. Simple and straightforward to set up and use.

Congratulations to all at I0bit for bringing us these programs.

I run several blogs about PC & Personal Security and will definitely be including reference to I0bit in the next few days to raise awareness of what you have to offer. I use many programs and test them all before I make reference to them, but you guys have added these programs to my arsenal of defence ;-)

I look forward to the release of Spyware Defender.

To your success

IObit

After using IObit products for almost a year, I was never able to replace them even if I only use the freebies.

IObit is totally amazing. Open the product and with just a single click viola your computer's softwares are as good as new.

I can't explain IObit anymore but there's a word that really describes IObit

WOW

sincerely, an IObit freebie user ><

Two Thumbs Up!!

Just a quick thumbs up on the new design of the website. The only thing I would like to see is the forum back as a link on the news page. I've followed everyones comments for some time and really appreciate the efforts of the IObit team and all the others (you know who you are), who have made AWC and Smart Defrag two of the best maintenace programs available

Feel confused, inconvenient and anxious when visiting iobit.com? Any suggestions and ideas on new IObit website? Yes, we are happy to get your thoughts. Just leave your feedback and comments in this thread. We will carefully review them one by one.

Your support and help is appreciated. And 3 users with best feedback will get a FREE license of our product.

Contest deadline: July 20, 2007

YES! This program is fantastic! Thought my system had become a contestant for slow motion machine of the year and then IObit came to my rescue. I tell everyone with a computer about your program and attempt for their own good to get them to use it. I am up to 10 successes thus far and not of them are disappointed. Thanks for all of the good work you are doing.

AWC is a nice simple and time saving utility. Easy to use and to understand. I would like to see your lost license support page up and running soon, I recently purchased a license for my laptop, and had to return the overpriced paper weight. Alas! I thought I had saved the registration key, and it is now lost in the eddys of lost data in the swirling darkness of the internets. I did use the online contact, and await for the bright shiny new registry key, to use on my replacement laptop.

just smal note

in the begining xp style vanished

i had to format windows

so what ever you do make shure the system does t chnage

in the add/remove

i have 1 software i can t remove

i have 2 thats left over

stick in the add/remove

clean left over old software ?

Re: lost license

AWC is a nice simple and time saving utility. Easy to use and to understand. I would like to see your lost license support page up and running soon, I recently purchased a license for my laptop, and had to return the overpriced paper weight. Alas! I thought I had saved the registration key, and it is now lost in the eddys of lost data in the swirling darkness of the internets. I did use the online contact, and await for the bright shiny new registry key, to use on my replacement laptop.

Try using Belarc Advisor, it's a free download and will list all the information about your pc/laptop including software and keys, either print off a copy or save a copy on external drives usbflash etc.

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

just like to say

a big thankyou to all that has put this site together :razz:

we have comfort in knowing that if we do get problems with the Iobit products,we know that theres a freindly and helpfull site to turn 2 ,the site layout is very easy to navigate,and clean looking,the best bit i like about it is theres no flashing adverts in your face.

so well done to all involved :-P

I wanted to tell everyone involved with this program, "Thank you so much!". I rely on my computer and the internet. The technology has evolved far faster than my ability to keep up. To use the other "utilities" programs you need to be an expert or else risk damaging your data or programs. With the Advanced Windows Care 2.5, its easy to understand, safe and the program works wonders.

Congratulations to you for designing an excellent product.

Website Feedback

The thing that confused me most is the download section. You advertise Beta 3 for the SmartDefrag, but do not offer a non-beta download. Some people, myself included, are hesitant about downloading and installing beta versions.

Beta Testing....How stuff gets on the market

The thing that confused me most is the download section. You advertise Beta 3 for the SmartDefrag, but do not offer a non-beta download. Some people, myself included, are hesitant about downloading and installing beta versions.

I am an I.T support engineer for twenty years now. I am willing to accept that beta copies may be a little buggy but thats the price that you pay for having free software. Even the mighty microsloth oops i mean microsoft beta tests stuff in the real world. Be worried if it said Alpha copy. And as a rule I would test beta stuff on PC's i can afford to reload if something goes wrong. No I would not go up in an airplane if they told me that the software on board was a beta version... thats common sense!

Apply a little of that common sense and back up precious data or test on machines you can afford to lose. But I reckon the guys at IOBit have a dammed good product

Subject=Website Feedback/The website interface is clean,the color scheme is good.I got a bit lost with where to start,for example if your not a member start here(and about membership).I think some of the other links could be a little clearer and/or more specific,for example-"email a reccomendation to a friend or family member".I guess if i was ever going to have a website one of the questions i would ask myself is as a stranger(first time visitor)how easy is it to get started and find my way around? I am also a begginer in the computer experience,

Stephen D.

AWC Personal doesn't need the "Upgrade" link. You need to guide prospective customers a little more subtley to the Pro product.

Listing the Spyware Defender on the main page, as if it's available, is confusing. Spyware Defender shouldn't have any links at all if all they do is point to a "Coming Soon!" message. "Coming Soon!" doesn't tell me anything. You should never confuse or waste the time of prospective customers. Have a Current Projects page and explain what it's all about. Maybe offer a link to a beta.

One of the Best Cleaners

I have been using the AWC for about 6 months now and it has become the main program for both cleaning and detection that I use... This is a very simple program and the interface is very easy to find your way around... It has a very efficient scanner compared to that of some of the other All in one cleaners out there. It has fast become my number one tool. And I highly recommend using to anyone running a windows platform as a primary cleaning tool...

thank you IObit for your hard work and efficiency on keeping the PC word running smoothly...

BlazingOne

Archived