IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

problems with ASC

solo53

I set ASC to execute at windows startup.Sometimes when i restart my pc and i press check for update i get an error(see attached screenshot).I tried a clean instal several times:i unistalled with revo unistaler,cleaned registry with ccleaner and uniblue registry booster and downloaded the latest version but i still geting this error.

Also in software unistaler he shows me that i have 79items.When i press show windows update nothing is changing.My windows update is turned on.

I use:windows vista home premium sp2,avira security suite.

Ok solo

Sorry I had to ask, to be absolutely certain. :-)

One possibility came to mind - I noticed that you had version 3.3.2.656 - you could try version 3.3.2.657

Just a shot in the dark though.

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes the folder was deleted.This error came with version 3.3.1.With v 3.2.0 or 3.1.1 i never had this problem.

Archived