IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Shadows appear under icons how do I stop it?

Shadows appear under icons after running the cleaner and re-starting how do I stop it? I went in to Control Panel/system/advanced. Unchecked the box "Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop" Then clicked "Apply/Ok" after it happened the 1st time. I rebooted and it came back after running "Advanced Windows Cleaner" went back and did it again but I'm afraid it is not permanently fixed.

It is still doing it after the automatic run of the program. It is a little hassel to have to keep unchecking/re-setting the box. How do I permanently fix this I hate shadows under icons as it is blurry to me?

Nobody in the Advanced Windows Cleaner forum seems to know how I can fix this??? It seems to be connected with that program but it could be this one.

Archived