IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

First test

vman

A client will be coming in for me to check out their computer...I plan on using 360 to see how it fairs against the new stuff.

This should be fun.

I bet - that's, if the proactive security doesn't get too scary. :D Do you plan something, is it already infected, or... ? Thinking about the sentence "I plan on using 360 to see how it fairs against the new stuff." specifically. ;) You know if it acts automatic in real-time by now on known threats?

The computer was already infected, once installed and scanned, it picked up a good chunk of stuff...

Another scan with malwarebytes picked up some more as did counterspy and spywaredoctor...

Iobit did pick up a good chunk, but not all. Then again, no anti- software can. I think it did fair, seeing how its still in beta, but this computer was BEYOND horrible.

Vman

Hey,use Hitman Pro 3.5 just for shits and giggles-here .It's light as a feather,quick as a cat,drinks like a camel,and checks against five of the top data bases(all in the cloud).If that desktop is set up with a quick launch bar and running Google Chrome,keep the two far apart,you'll see what I mean.Also,I would suspend 360 to run this.

Here is the list of softwares i used:

Unhack me (to allow installtion of MBAM)

MBAM duh

Superantispyware

Dr web Cure it

Avira

Nod32

A-squared

Spyware Doctor

Trojan Remover

Gmer

AVZ

Iobit 360

Boot cd's of my own

Im sure im missing some, but yea, each one found a bunch the others missed. Yea, her computer was perdy much crapped on all over (hill billy tone intended).

Took me some time, almost a day. The thing wouldn't start normally. Epic stuff.

Too

Archived