IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

About Firefox 3.5

usefullll

Erm,got some issues,Spyware Blaster and Spybot Search & Destroy software

protection issues with Firefox 3.5 [even though it's Final Version].

After immunized,then i run Firefox 3.5 again. The protection back to its default,without

immunizing anything for Firefox 3.5. While Firefox 3.0.11 works fine for me. Anyone can help? :-|

Firefox 3.5 Link is here http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/upgrade.html

Hi, usefullll,

Just downloaded and installed FF3.5 and did an Update with Spyware Blaster. No problems here.

I uninstalled SpyBot S&D ages ago after getting tired of deleting the new Host backup file it created every time it was immunised.

Hi, usefullll,

Just downloaded and installed FF3.5 and did an Update with Spyware Blaster. No problems here.

I uninstalled SpyBot S&D ages ago after getting tired of deleting the new Host backup file it created every time it was immunised.

Well i did an clean reinstall of Both FF 3.5 and Spyware Blaster,finally working fine for me.

On a side note,is this program good?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6623

Well i did an clean reinstall of Both FF 3.5 and Spyware Blaster,finally working fine for me.

is this program any good?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6623

Edited : They need to ''upgrade'' their program to be compatible with FF 3.5..

Sighs,will have to wait for the update before surfing net. :neutral: [Sorry for double post]

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=49702

Hi usefullll,

Last night when I clicked the File > Exit button in FF 3.5 my computer suddenly rebooted. Don't know if it's FF related or something more sinister.

Spyware Blaster & Spybot [after the 1st of July update] finally works!,though they mentioned Future Spybot 2.0 will support FF 3.5

Erm is that a known bug or something?

Check here [under Known Issues]

FYI [for your information] - I'm no computer tech geek myself,so i can't really help much with the issues.

Hi, usefullll,

How is FF3.5 performing for you?

I find it's a bit sluggish, myself. Slower to load up and slower to open my menus. Teething troubles, hopefully.

Erm Ted,it's works much faster for me,as in browser start-up [means when you click on it].

FYI I'm using Window XP. Pages loading are way faster now. Though still got the ''500'' error page when visiting IGN.com. :-(

Hi, usefullll,

Erm Ted,it's works much faster for me,

Must be something I'm doing. Perhaps I've got too many add-ons. I also use XP.

BTW. I just typed IGN.com into FF's address bar and I got the IGN web-page without any error.

Must be something I'm doing. Perhaps I've got too many add-ons. I also use XP.

BTW. I just typed IGN.com into FF's address bar and I got the IGN web-page without any error.

Erm i got the error while visiting the PS3 section. :neutral:

peastoyou

Interesting read, thank you.

usefullll

Erm i got the error while visiting the PS3 section.

No error here when I opened that page, either.

Immediately after installing FF 3.5 a few days ago it did a scan to check the compatibility of my eight installed Add-ons and all of them passed the test. Last night I checked for Add-On Updates and there was an updated version for every one of them.

No error here when I opened that page, either.

Immediately after installing FF 3.5 a few days ago it did a scan to check the compatibility of my eight installed Add-ons and all of them passed the test. Last night I checked for Add-On Updates and there was an updated version for every one of them.

Oh my,maybe I'm the only one who encountered the problem same as Here

I checked for updates,but ADblock plus has nothing.

Archived