IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care 3 error

sacramentoe

I have been using freeware Advanced System Care for several years and love the product. Several days ago, when I opened ASC an update was available. I have always updated ASC when an update was available without any problems. Since I updated ASC, I cannot access it and I constantly get an error message which says that ASC has encountered a problem and has to close. I get this even when ASC is not open. I have deleted the entire program from my computer and tried a new download. Now I get a message that says that setup is corrupted and that I should try a new download. I have done this repeatedly and still get both error messages. What do I do now?:???:

Hi sacramentoe

Have you tried sfc /scannow ? Or chkdsk ? with one of the switches?

Did you do a completely clean install - follow the recommandations in the thread Install-Uninstall- (remembered to delete the folder)?

Cheers

solbjerg

I have been using freeware Advanced System Care for several years and love the product. Several days ago, when I opened ASC an update was available. I have always updated ASC when an update was available without any problems. Since I updated ASC, I cannot access it and I constantly get an error message which says that ASC has encountered a problem and has to close. I get this even when ASC is not open. I have deleted the entire program from my computer and tried a new download. Now I get a message that says that setup is corrupted and that I should try a new download. I have done this repeatedly and still get both error messages. What do I do now?:???:

Archived