IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

This is what i can do

garybear

This is what i can do. You can wipe out my os and every thing on my hard drive . I will have every thing back exactly as it was in 30 minutes or less, and I will only use my USB and my mouse. Do I fell cocky?? Yes I do!! these are things I have learned on this forum. I have learned from the best there is. I can never thank the people on this forum enough. you know who you are and I won't name names because i might leave some one out. Have I been in the Canadian Hunter??? yes I have detailer. Can I really do this?? you bet I can and I have. If there are smarter people in this old computer world I would love to meet them. I doubt if they can compare to the friends I have found here. The knowledge that is shared here is as good as it gets. You newbies be assured you are getting the best advice there is. It just don't get any better than this. On this 4 of July I want to thank every one on this forum for their hard work and dedication. I love everyone of you. Live well my friends.[garybear]

Hi gary

Nice to see you - back in form :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I haven't yet been able to find a "Canadian Hunter" I am sorry to say! :-)

This is what i can do. You can wipe out my os and every thing on my hard drive . I will have every thing back exactly as it was in 30 minutes or less, and I will only use my USB and my mouse. Do I fell cocky?? Yes I do!! these are things I have learned on this forum. I have learned from the best there is. I can never thank the people on this forum enough. you know who you are and I won't name names because i might leave some one out. Have I been in the Canadian Hunter??? yes I have detailer. Can I really do this?? you bet I can and I have. If there are smarter people in this old computer world I would love to meet them. I doubt if they can compare to the friends I have found here. The knowledge that is shared here is as good as it gets. You newbies be assured you are getting the best advice there is. It just don't get any better than this. On this 4 of July I want to thank every one on this forum for their hard work and dedication. I love everyone of you. Live well my friends.[garybear]

My 2 cents

I'm always on the forum, just don't have that much to add. My PC is running just great and is tuned up to a T, thanks to the people at IObit; who are doing a great job. If you newbies are reading this thread, the two guys that have posted here are two of the best in the computer world. What I know is because of them and several more like them here. My advice for using these programs on IObit is read and understand them before jumping in.These programs are designed to tune up and keep your PC in the best operating condition possible, and they will, but you have to use a little common since when you use them. You didn't just one day jump in a car and start driving. You had to learn the rules and how the car worked. The same thing applies here. That's my 2 cents.Live well my friends.{garybear]

Hi gary

Liked your allegory with the car.

Good thing to read the manual!!

I remember years ago that I had to drive my daughters Volvo to the garage for a checkup.

It had one of those gearshifts with a little sleeve that you had to lift to get it into reverse. I had never seen that before, and as I hadn't read the manual it took me some time to get going. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I'm always on the forum, just don't have that much to add. My PC is running just great and is tuned up to a T, thanks to the people at IObit; who are doing a great job. If you newbies are reading this thread, the two guys that have posted here are two of the best in the computer world. What I know is because of them and several more like them here. My advice for using these programs on IObit is read and understand them before jumping in.These programs are designed to tune up and keep your PC in the best operating condition possible, and they will, but you have to use a little common since when you use them. You didn't just one day jump in a car and start driving. You had to learn the rules and how the car worked. The same thing applies here. That's my 2 cents.Live well my friends.{garybear]

Hi there, Gary,

Nice to hear you're still in the land of the living. Like you, I always have a good read in the forum, but don't always post unless I feel I can add something constructive. Good luck and keep up with the steep never-ending learning curve.

PS. When you mention a Canadian Hunter are you describing one of their Mounties searching for a fugitive? (Only joking of course).

Hi there, Gary,

Nice to hear you're still in the land of the living. Like you, I always have a good read in the forum, but don't always post unless I feel I can add something constructive. Good luck and keep up with the steep never-ending learning curve.

PS. When you mention a Canadian Hunter are you describing one of their Mounties searching for a fugitive? (Only joking of course).

Hey Ted, you are a big part of my learning and my confidence in knowing that Macrium can have me up and running in a matter of minutes from a total disaster. When you are as confident in your back ups as I am, and you should be also, it really means a lot. It's very reassuring to know if some thing should happen to my hard drive I can be back up and running just as though nothing ever happened.I have you to thank for this big guy. All though I will probably never personally meet any of the great people I have meet on this forum they will all hold a special place in my heart. There are many, and you are one of them.Live well my friend.[garybear]

Hi, Gary,

Thank you for your kind comments, but actually I'm not very big at all. Over the last few years all of my grandchildren have grown taller than my 5 foot five inches and I hate having photos taken beside my six foot plus sons-in-law!

I must admit that you are ahead of me in the backing-up department as although I backup my System and Data regularly, I've never had to use any of the images and secretly dread ever having to do so.

Archived