IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

re-boot

i have yet been unsuccessful in using asc 3, so when the new version of 3.3.4 came out i went ahead and installed that today. i am still having the same identical problem with this version as well. when it starts the maintain windows scan and goes into the second check mark (registry scan) about a third of the way through my computer goes into a re-boot and nothing has been accomplished. this happened about three times in a row with the previous version, so it never got used. i was hoping this new version would have eliminated that issue, but it did not. any suggestions out there anyone.

Hi lwking

Did you do an absolutely clean install??

What anti-virus program are you using?

Cheers

solbjerg

i have yet been unsuccessful in using asc 3, so when the new version of 3.3.4 came out i went ahead and installed that today. i am still having the same identical problem with this version as well. when it starts the maintain windows scan and goes into the second check mark (registry scan) about a third of the way through my computer goes into a re-boot and nothing has been accomplished. this happened about three times in a row with the previous version, so it never got used. i was hoping this new version would have eliminated that issue, but it did not. any suggestions out there anyone.

Try another registry cleaning tool, then clean hard disk from left over files. Use Hijackthis to find any suspicious softs in your pc. Then Try superantispyware. Then go to run and type chdsk, rebbot and let the examination go through. After that instal again asc and try. By the way if your using some basic windows versions such us home possible you will need administrative rights to complete cleaning. So boot as such. Good luck

Hi ha

Good advice ha, I especially like the one about "run as administrator", many forget that they have to.

Cheers

solbjerg

Try another registry cleaning tool, then clean hard disk from left over files. Use Hijackthis to find any suspicious softs in your pc. Then Try superantispyware. Then go to run and type chdsk, rebbot and let the examination go through. After that instal again asc and try. By the way if your using some basic windows versions such us home possible you will need administrative rights to complete cleaning. So boot as such. Good luck

Archived