IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Extracting only the files to launch Performance Monitor from Advanced SystemCare

Please read my posts again.

I specifically explained that the instructions you require are in the "Comments" section below the video.

Not in the actual video. I also gave you the name of the person who wrote the instructions that work.

I guess you just mean

ClintonGallagher
2021-09-22 Run executable on Windows 10 Home
IOBit Performance Monitor (folder)
skin (folder)
CPUIDInterface.dll
cpuidsdk.dll
HardwareLib.dll
madbasic_.bpl
maddisAsm_.bpl
madexcept_.bpl
Monitor.exe
rtl120.bpl
vcl120.bpl
vclx120.bpl
webres.dll

Note: GetProcessDLL.dll was not found and apparently not needed.

I have not found 'IOBit Performance Monitor (folder)' - seems unlikely it could be responsible for creating a 'skin'.

You are correct. There is no IOBit Performance Monitor (folder). That is the folder you must create.

Yes, it should have been written/explained better, but he assumed that if you had read the other comments and

watched the video, that you would have understood.

So...create a folder...IOBit Performance Monitor ....(Or name it anything you want) and put the other listed items into it.

It works perfectly. I have tested it.

If you had read my posts correctly (as you have now) all this would have been solved days ago.