IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Software Updater v6

Cicely

Hi All,

IObit Software Updater v6 is available now. Check it out and enjoy the new features now. 

1. Download Now 

Download IObit Software Updater 6

2. Send your Feedback 

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: beta-feedback@iobit.com

- Join the discussion on our forums.

3. Share IObit Software Updater with your families, friends, and colleagues 

4. What's New: 

+ Larger software database helps update 22% more programs
+ Auto update keeps your programs always up-to-date
+ Smarter update algorithms guarantee more accurate updates
+ Strict manual tests ensure all updates are safe and clean
+ And more can be discovered by you 

5. Description:

IObit Software Updater is a simple and lightweight program that provides you with a single-click solution to update obsolete software and install must-have software to keep your operating system running smoothly. 

One-click updates
IObit Software Updater saves you a great deal of time from manually visiting different distributors' websites and considering the safety and security of the update. Furthermore, improved update algorithms bring you the most efficient update experience. IObit Software Updater also enables updating the multi-language versions of well-known programs such as Firefox, WinRAR, and Mozilla Thunderbird.

Customized Automatic Updates

IObit Software Updater allows you to check and update programs automatically at specified intervals based on your needs. When the update is complete, your system can be conveniently shut off or reset.

One-click Installation
Along with software updates, IObit Software Updater can help you install the necessary programs quickly and easily. It currently supports installing 450+ popular programs in various categories: Browsers, Remote Work Tools, Security, Social, Multimedia, Runtimes, and Utilities & Tools. 

IObit Picks
IObit Software Updater offers the best pricing for several interesting and helpful programs under IObit Picks.

Conclusion

Overall, IObit Software Updater is the best choice for installing or updating software, especially if you have a new computer or have recently reinstalled, formatted, or upgraded your machine.

• Cicely pinned this topic

I have just updated my PC and installed Win11 after running System Care i am constantly seeing in excess of 1000 privacy traces even running System Care 5 mins later and constantly get Error on System weaknesses I just ran it immediately after a care this time 87 privacy traces although I was only on here but I am still seeing System weaknesses (screenshots below) and see them each time.  On win10 I could run care to clean those files but cant do that with win11 it just goes back to the cares 1st page.  Other than that I am happy with all my Iobit applications.

System Care1.png

System Care2.png

System Care3.png