IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Translators for IObit Security 360 Beta 3

333halfevil

Hello all. This is just a list for those who wish to translate IObit Security 360 into their own language. Names will be added to the list as users post here requesting to translate. Also, all users who wish to translate will be contacted by their email on the forums unless requested otherwise. The languages available are:

Estonian - LagerX

Spanish

Hindi - badesra

Arabic

Russian

Portuguese - GhOsT, Dher

Brazilian Portugese - skullpiratex

Japanese

German - danburrito, [sYP] Battlecommander

French - MaB69

Panjabi

Italian

Korean

Vietnamese

Persian

Thai

Turkish - enoskype

Ukrainian

Latvian

Macedonian

Norwegian

Polish - Tommy888

Serbian

Romanian

Slovak

Slovenian

Swedish - Nash, raven211

Finnish

Dutch - jelrikj

Danish - solbjerg, Polse300

Bulgarian

Catalan

Albanian

Croatian

Czech - Damned

Greek - Xadiaris

Chinese Traditional - Magic[Hunter], dizzyangel, 麦田守望者

If you think a language that you speak should be up here feel free to ask. :smile: Let's get this community spirit going! :grin:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi halfevil

Yes China mainland use simplified Chinese, Taiwan use traditional Chinese,

and MagicHunter just repaired another language file in traditional Chinese.

You can add me for the Danish, but I think I will recieve it from Tim anyway :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Been added :smile: As for Chinese, the developers are from China.

Hi Nash

We do not yet know how much there will be to translate in 360

But I do not think it will be as much as in ASC :-)

My guess would be around 1000 words, but let's see when the language files are released :-)

Take a look in Usage of IObit Products in post#11

If you want to try you could as a sort of training do the translation for Gamebooster (not too many words to translate there :-) )

ASC and SmartDefrag has been translated into Swedish by someone named Kent and Åke

Cheers

solbjerg

Is it hard? or is it just translating the text in a file?

I could do the Swedish if no one else is interested.

Cheers

Hi 333halfevil,

I see~

But the written text for Simplified Chinese are completely different (in a way...) and some are spoken differently too :smile:

So if no one's doing the Traditional Chinese part, i can help

and a quick question....

Lets say the developers translated a Simplified Chinese .lng file, Would it be better to translate the Traditional according to the Simplified file that the developers translated and change it a little to fit Traditional? (Use developer's Simplified as reference) or should I translated the whole thing myself?

Been added :smile: As for Chinese, the developers are from China.

;19406']Hi 333halfevil,

I see~

But the written text for Simplified Chinese are completely different (in a way...) and some are spoken differently too :smile:

So if no one's doing the Traditional Chinese part, i can help

and a quick question....

Lets say the developers translated a Simplified Chinese .lng file, Would it be better to translate the Traditional according to the Simplified file that the developers translated and change it a little to fit Traditional? (Use developer's Simplified as reference) or should I translated the whole thing myself?

I added you to the list :smile: Honestly, it is up to you. If you find translating it from Simplified is easier then do that.

I added you to the list :smile: Honestly, it is up to you. If you find translating it from Simplified is easier then do that.

Okay, Got it!

Thank you very much :smile:

PS. I remember the day you registered on the forum. Starting from 1 post lol (Not long ago)

and your SO active XD

and all your "New Threats Submit" wow.... but i'm didn't download a single one to test haha

;19408']Okay, Got it!

Thank you very much :smile:

PS. I remember the day you registered on the forum. Starting from 1 post lol (Not long ago)

and your SO active XD

and all your "New Threats Submit" wow.... but i'm didn't download a single one to test haha

Haha :-P Yes, not long ago I was a 'noobie' on these forums, but was helping Tim a lot behind the scenes. As for those submissions, they can be nasty if they are not handled with care :lol:

...By the way you have a very nice website and forums :lol:

Hi 333halfevil,

My native language is Czech, aged translator of IObit products.

Czech Republic - it is beautiful country in Central Europe,land superb women and good beers. :-P

Add my nick "Damned" in Your Translator list.

I can be the translator of Portuguese too :P

I translate for IObit:

Game Booster 1.1 - 100%

SmartDefrag 1.2 - 100%

Advanced SystemCare 3.3.4 - 70% "/

Add me for Portuguese please.

Regards,

Dher.

Is it hard? or is it just translating the text in a file?

I could do the Swedish if no one else is interested.

Cheers

You can do the hard work and I do the polishing or something. xD Not to brag or anything, but I do have a very good mind for grammatics, so I hope this is okay with you. xD Not at all saying that you don't - ***, I haven't even seen you translating yet, unless it was you that called yourself "Åke" on IObit Smart Defrag. :P I took that swedish translation of Smart Defrag and modified it to make my own translation that's as much v1.20 optimized as possible. (The only thing it won't translate I think, even if I do make it in swedish, even copying lines from the english one (I had to do this for some, because the translation was not "up-to-date" ;)), is "Start Up" of the system tray-notifications. Kinda irritating actually. :D) Nash, you can find that translation attached to this post to see what you think. :)

Svenska.lng

Hi raven

If you use lanchecker from IObit, it will tell you that 2 items aren't correct in comparison with the English file.

This is perhaps the reason you cannot translate Start Up - I think it is now called Restore SmartDefrag.

There is a link to the lanchecker in Usage of IObit Products

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. there was just room enough for "Defragmentera Endast" :-)

You can do the hard work and I do the polishing or something. xD Not to brag or anything, but I do have a very good mind for grammatics, so I hope this is okay with you. xD Not at all saying that you don't - ***, I haven't even seen you translating yet, unless it was you that called yourself "Åke" on IObit Smart Defrag. :P I took that swedish translation of Smart Defrag and modified it to make my own translation that's as much v1.20 optimized as possible. (The only thing it won't translate I think, even if I do make it in swedish, even copying lines from the english one (I had to do this for some, because the translation was not "up-to-date" ;)), is "Start Up" of the system tray-notifications. Kinda irritating actually. :D) Nash, you can find that translation attached to this post to see what you think. :)

I don't have any problem with you or anyone else doing it, as long as they do a good job. I just wanna make sure that there's a swedish translation for it:-)

Cheers

Absolutely. :) Should I or you do the whole thing? Cause I can gladly do the whole thing if it's as easy as Smart Defrag was. ;)

Hi raven

If you use lanchecker from IObit, it will tell you that 2 items aren't correct in comparison with the English file.

This is perhaps the reason you cannot translate Start Up - I think it is now called Restore SmartDefrag.

There is a link to the lanchecker in Usage of IObit Products

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. there was just room enough for "Defragmentera Endast" :-)

Nono, that's not the one. :D I've searched through the english one and only find one that says "Start Up" and "StartUp" as item. This is for system tray-notifications, and I copied that line just to test if it made any difference to my swedish trans., did that to the same spot, and made it say "Initierar" - no change. :(

Archived