IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit S-360 blocks FLV Player 2.0 (build 25)

demitris

Hi everybody

the new version beta 2 of S-360 does not allow FLV Player 2.0 to load and the system remains in waiting state . So i disable its start-up

I'm afraid that it stops and other programs

What's the problem with new version?

At the end maybe it will block even itsself

cheers

Hi

Beta versions are to make better new upcoming features. I noticed some strange behaviour with klite codec installation. Also today when I installed again wm player 11, iobit 360 asked if I want to enable the execution of wm 11. So my guss will be is to uninstal your flv player, clean registry, rebbot and install again!

This utility is still in Beta-incompatibilities are to be expected and reported(as you have done)

Hi Detailer and ha14

I already tried everything. I uninstalled flashplayer and downloaded it again

from the very trusted CNET site.

It doesn't work. I disabled IObit S-360 from Start-Up and it comes back by force and the worst it blocked Windows Defender.

Afraid for the worst i uninstalled IObit S-360. I feel like loosing a frind who started peculiar behaviour

i kept SmartDefrag and Advanced System Care anyway

cheers

Archived