IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

start up items

minouroux

it is weird, AWC finds in my start up registry stuff I deleted long ago. I checked on add and remove programs, and they do not exist there either.

Some of the other start ups have been dissed by me, with selective start up, and AWC still lists them on, too. Whom should i trust? Microsoft or AWC? seriously, though, I would appreciate if someone could explain it to me.

The item with check mark flag is the program that will run at Windows Startup. Others are the backup item of AWC, those are the program blocked by the user. Also does MSConfig program, it has the backup feature as well, but it's not the same as AWC's, so that's the reason why they are different. But the check mark item that will run at Windows Startup is the same.

Hi mionuroux,

If some of the start up items showing were un-installed before you installed AWC there could still be some stray registry entries left for these programs. You did not say if you have the Personal or Pro version of AWC. If you do have the Pro, you might want to go to Tools and try running the Registry Cleaner and see if it finds anything.

samr.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived