IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Firefox 3.5.1

usefullll

A friend of mine who is an experienced user and an early adopter of Firefox told me that he had to install and uninstall Forefox 3.5.1 six times before it worked properly which has caused me to put off the update until I have plenty of time with which to install it.

~Maxx~

Hi, detailer,

No, I'm not using the preloader now, I use the Minimize to Tray add-on which suits me fine. FF 3.5.1 is taking about six seconds longer to load initially than before, but no problem, as after it's loaded just clicking the icon in the Tray opens the programme in an instant.

I had many errors running 3.5 involving scripts which never happened in previous versions - Don't know though if this has been addressed in 3.5.1

Pages particularly on forums would freeze and I would get a message telling me a particular script was not loading - I would have to click to stop running the script to be able to get anywhere. Putting a tick in the remember this option did nothing as continue just prolonged the problem

I had many errors running 3.5 involving scripts which never happened in previous versions - Don't know though if this has been addressed in 3.5.1

Same! ,i've problems running the IGN.com scripts. Can't even visit the PS3 section anymore.

• 1 year later...

Archived