IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

InPrivate Filtering

MidRange

OK... Yeah I am still using IE 8 while I learn and get used to FireFox...

So Shoot Me...

Anyway is there a way to automatically select InPrivate Filtering to start up with the browser? I have to manually set it and then usually I remember after I have engaged IE... and sometimes after a considerable amount of time which defeats the purpose.

Thanks

Hi MidRange,

If I undersood you correctly, you want your IE8 browser to start with In Private Filtering, right?

If so, check the In Private Filtering under Safety options of IE8, and the next time you open the browser, In Private Filtering will have a check in the front and it will be On.

That is the standard behaviour of IE8, if yours is different, then IE8 is misbehaving.

Please correct if I misunderstood you.

Cheers.

No you did not misunderstand... and I guess this is one more strike against IE 8... Unfortunately I am finding the learning curve on FF to be very daunting so I don't know how soon if ever I can cut the umbilical cord... I guess there is something to be said about this Old Dog and the new tricks

....sigh

So... if you know how I might get IE 8 to sit up and pay attention it would of course be appreciated.

Cheerie Bye!

Archived