IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Automatic Database Updates

smoaky

Automatic Database Updates are a must if IObit Security 360 wants to be competitive in the particular security field and also must remain free

Having a pop-up to remind you to update is nice but annoying.

Should be similar to other programs that update automatically and alert you that they being downloaded and installed and let you know when they are completed.

Anyone know if this is being considered if future builds?

Automatic Database Updates are a must if IObit Security 360 wants to be competitive in the particular security field and also must remain free

Having a pop-up to remind you to update is nice but annoying.

Should be similar to other programs that update automatically and alert you that they being downloaded and installed and let you know when they are completed.

Anyone know if this is being considered if future builds?

Couldn't agree more on this... is this still an "issue" of v2.1? I've written this to feedback, but it can't be stressed enough.

Couldn't agree more on this... is this still an "issue" of v2.1? I've written this to feedback, but it can't be stressed enough.

Thanks raven211. I have also have written to feedback about this ;-) Maybe if we send them enough feedback about this they will make it happen!!

In regards to v2.1 still not having auto update?... only time will tell. Just upgraded to v2.1 this morning and have not received any pop-up alerts to update yet.

Thanks also to danburrito good idea. Maybe that will be included also :wink:

Thanks raven211. I have also have written to feedback about this ;-) Maybe if we send them enough feedback about this they will make it happen!!

In regards to v2.1 still not having auto update?... only time will tell. Just upgraded to v2.1 this morning and have not received any pop-up alerts to update yet.

Thanks also to danburrito good idea. Maybe that will be included also :wink:

Got the window thrown up today. >.<

Got the window thrown up today. >.<

Hmmmmmmm :cry: Just wondering if IObit is considering a free and a paid version. The free version with no auto update and no real-time protection.....the paid version would include automatic database updates and real-time protection.

I have used other AV/AM programs that do this to get you to buy the paid version to be able to enjoy the necessary extras :evil:

Would be nice for IObit to reply to our post just to see what they are planning in future versions.

Talk to us IObit ;-)

Please read THIS post by IObit Guy.

IS360 will be free for home and non-commercial use.

Cheers.

Good to know.

Pardon my pessimistic post, but as most of us know getting all

the much needed extras within a free AV/AM app. Is a very rare commodity these days.

Kudos to IObit if this stays free for life. Really think that this is the best free program for Malware that I have used.

Spyware Terminator is the only other that even comes close.

Please read THIS post by IObit Guy.

IS360 will be free for home and non-commercial use.

Cheers.

Hi, enos! I was wondering what's gonna happen to "automatic updates"... will it feature things and function somewhat like what we've written here?

Hi raven211,

I think someone from IObit should answer that, but if you are asking my opinion, I don't think it will be automatic in the sense of your discussion. Why?

Well it is beeing free, and if it is used as much as ASC, I doubt the need for investment for larger servers will justify it.

The experience since the beginning of IObit products show that the updates will be semi automatic. :roll: Good call detailer.

I hope I am mistaken.:wink:

Cheers.

Archived