IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Annoyances.

I'm a Linux guy, personally, so I don't directly use SystemCare very often.  I found my wife's computer years ago with gobs of "security" software installed. As we all know, all those softwares compete for resources, really dragging a machine's performance down.  I started uninstalling, but Dear Wife asked me to keep her IoBit thingy, with the performance monitor.  I kept it, and paid the subscription for the Pro version. 

The most annoying thing I have found, is all the iTop things bundled with the apps I've chosen to pay for.  If I wanted a screen recorder, I would look for a screen recorder. But, it's one thing and another, and another. Bundleware is generally known as malware, for a reason.

Today, I used Uninstaller to get rid of some worthless bit of software.  The computer restarted, without explanation, during the uninstall.  Upon reboot, IoBit Uninstaller was missing in action.  Gone.  Couldn't find it in any menu.  Strange - did I mistakenly uninstall Uninstaller?  So, I went to Iobit home page, and downloaded, and reinstalled Uninstaller.  Well, dammit, I got two bundleware apps again.  Start up Uninstaller, and it completes uninstallation of the application which I had tried to uninstall originally.  I then uninstall both iTop apps that I didn't need or want.  I should note that the "newly installed" Uninstaller Pro found it's license code, without my searching for it.

I THINK the system is back like it is supposed to be. 

I don't know what sort of hiccup I suffered today, when Uninstaller disappeared from my system.  I can say for sure that it's annoying when I have to dismiss popups offering software that I don't want. It is also annoying when I have to uninstall bundle software that I never asked for.  Neither sort of marketing looks professional to me.

I'm considering whether I want to renew or not when my current subscription expires.  I can find some other performance monitor that will run on Windows, most likely a FOSS (free and open source) solution from Gnu or something from Github. 

Please clean up your act, alright?