IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cannot scan

buffee92027

Hi buffee

Did you unblock the install file?

Do you run the program as administrator?

Are you running on batteries?

Cheers

solbjerg

already did all that...third time tried the "clean install" still same issue..at least now I know it isn't just me.:roll:

I have been using this program for over a year...I knew I shouldn't upgrade...thats always trouble.....I do not understand DID I UNBLOCK THE INSTALL.....I did it as I normally do....I have no blocking on installing. I am the ONLY one who owns, uses this PC....and No I do not run on batteries...but if I did they would be energizer:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hi buffee

Did you register with your name and codeword?

Unblocking - when you download the install file, it is adviceable to right click the file and choose Properties and then in the lower right hand corner remove the blocking of the program, with all the security measures these days it is even more prudent than earlier, - before installing the program.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have been using this program for over a year...I knew I shouldn't upgrade...thats always trouble.....I do not understand DID I UNBLOCK THE INSTALL.....I did it as I normally do....I have no blocking on installing. I am the ONLY one who owns, uses this PC....and No I do not run on batteries...but if I did they would be energizer:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hi buffee

Didn't you say upgrade? At least I understood it to mean that you had upgraded to the pro version.

But if you just updated the free program to the newest version it isn't necessary to register - and you won't recieve a codeword.

In that case I think a completely/totally clean install ought to fix your problem.

Cheers

solbjerg

On the FREE program, you need to register? I never did before. where do I register? what code?

well just did a total CLEAN install.....for the 4th time...and still it will not scan..after 2 days I give up....I guess I'll just move on to another product. I should have NEVER went to the new version, the old one worked fine:sad:

Archived