IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

TRANSLATORS!!! Here is the "EnglishBeta3.lng" to translate missing parts of ISD Beta3

Hi ISD translators,

There are some missing lines in original "English.lng" in the setup file of ISD.

Without including those lines in the "lng" file, it was not possible to translate some parts of the program. (Such as View Report, Settings, etc.)

I have added them for you. :smile:

You have to control each line side by side to find out the difference between attached one and the original "English.lng".

You have to try shortening some of your translated words to fit to existing GUI.

Here you go... translate the attached file to your language to use it in ISD.

EnglishBeta3.lng

Hi Clayton,

There are missing lines in the English.lng in the setup file.

Persons who want to translate this file to their languages, take this file and translate it.

Some of the "Settings", "View Report" buttons, and wording such as "Before", "After" do not exist in the original English.lng file.

You can only see it if you translate the original and use the translated file in the program.

Cheers.

No, after translating the original English.lng, if you use the translated file in the language folder and use ISD with new language you can see the parts which are not translated.(Because some lines are missing in the original English.lng file)

With the language file I have attached in the above post, it is possible to translate the missing parts and when you use the translated file, some of the untranslated parts will be seen as translated.

Also I could not find all the answers and solutions in the language file!!!.

Such as some words in the Report page. (FragmentNum, FileSize, FileName).

I could only change them when I play with the "IObit SmartDefrag.exe" file. (Exceptions:"Total Directories" in Report window, Excellent, Good, Worse in the status page.)

If you can analyse the Ultimate Turkish Language package I have given in a post* a while ago, you will see that I have modified the "IObit SmartDefrag.exe" there.

* http://www.iobit.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1548#post1548

• 3 weeks later...

Archived