IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

PRIVACY & and A FIRE WALL

itsmejjj

so far the amount of people who have viewed and read the post i do hope you are going ok--soon i was going to post the next step !

for you to try !

but decided now to end this .before it blasts into a full blown debate

my humble Appolonia -to you all -- as i think its best! to keep this to myself -and the people who do use it ..it was my intention to pass this on to this forum

for you to try ans see how it is implemented by our many friends,and users

i was going to show you where and how to join the Free communality ,that use it!

and its change of IP proxy PC netted for this. you would of passed into and out of my systems!! A proxy made by MWAAA ----.PRIVATE AND true .that we are involved with..in sharing .To people who wanted to be private and anonymous ---

THAT we share to our self's .. that have a entry point to a open site IP proxy--

Again lets leave it there ..

i have decided in the interest of humbleness and peace in our forum, to now Stop post-ing how to be super sheathed !!

Sorry >>> but will post on fire wall and apps to help you keep safe!

itsmejjj

• 1 month later...

So far i still at this posting try to find a better one ----

as yet i cant --trying and still nothing ----but thy will come along thick and fast

with there clams--

now win 7 is a different OS be it as reported a extended form of Vista--platform --This is the V8 --not the 6 cylinder--

ok ---whatever --its different -i care less about the ante posts made or its knockers--

now even if it the only one made --and thy decide to stop improving it !!!

i don't really care --i Love it--

now What fire wall At this time of posting ,to use?

NOTE THIS CARFULLY---

"without the added ante this and ante that--we want a pure fire wall only"

ok here it is -now as a blocking program it one of the best i have used

this will pick up all,and (99.99%) apps -i say that as one would not run trick apps as in normal daily use--

so far it has not let me down ---

as far as leaking--perhaps it may -as in ,The so called people who write tricky

testers-to see if thy can get past it--and some do -no arguments there

but there is one thing i would like to remind you the reader WHO cares!

we want a general app plus prototypical, stopper-next a port blocker--

and if tweaked ! plus get the add ins --let me state this,

The Small fire wall, has so much Kick and power.

for its size --and the fact pre-build WIN7 fire wall--

yet worked on the very first BETA OS ! and still on the builds following!!

there support it Tops..and think about this The version 2.5 pre XP --ok,works with no hick up on WIN7

beta versions ,the 2 i tested anyway..and tried on the last build with success

this baby will not allow any MS APPS --or your normal programs to get by it--

...it pick's up every thing that tries to link! and up pops a window

asking .

By the way Windows MS FIRE wall IS the worst there is made..and is still a peace of leaking junk ---BUT it a very Munch improved Build Now --

and can stealth -passing gibbsons test!

OK so for the Modern pc? and the latest MS Operating OS

yes its lookNstop..

---> http://www.looknstop.com/En/index2.htm

see what you think,You check it out --<

try it its very easy Going..and happily works away

will install disregard the os saying it cant-just let it finish--reboot

and its away--

now some of the clams made take it with a bit of salt!

thy all tend to over state -some of what a product can do--

and do

itsmejjj

http://www.peerblock.com/

a good supporting app to add in support --:wink: ????

http://www.pctools.com/firewall/

(So far i still at this posting try to find a better one )

my above comment--yes thy are coming --getting ready!

at last its working in its pure state, --thank goodness ---

its what i like no other add ins -just a pure fire wall --

well i be leave its classed as one of the top 5 ---?

installing -yes! it did --

and although at install it warning me of the above fire wall went ahead and installed - only complained about over lap--but rebooting, and every thing is good

so the ones who like PC tools this is very good -news-

i am looking forwards to others to follow compatibility --with 7---

itsmejjj

i am very happy to report that pc tools the latest Edd, i recommend grab it now before thy change something with it

now thy got it right--been a long time since i can make this statement--of this sort-----its a pure fire wall no nags ! or added in warez--for a free program gets for whats it worth -100% from me ---

so far the best one out there for the average user----for win7

just so easy to install, use, run,

if you are a long time user of fire walls this is a dream of a very professional build programed ,soft ware--

and for the ones that love pc tools as there fire wall this is it!!

as we see it ,the ones we are testing This is for now NO1 -------and i go as far to state? THE BEST -??

For w7 users a dream !

if readers follow my posts remember one about zone alarm ?fire walls

i stated the best of the builds was .4.5- and 4.7 ? to use-

well this is the same -pc tools now has peaked to 100% stealthiness and protection with the no frills fire wall -looks to me its going on all or w7 systems --but we want to do a bit more tweaking -and give it a hard time--to be sure for what we want from it--

the point,i make for a free program, its the best fire wall to date--for windows 7 - this is i stress again what i claim ---nothing els--

i am not comparing or suggesting any thing els--if you use a other type fire wall -

now we here , have tried comodo there latest down load--and out post

- got rid of them -not for Us or --our our systems!

jonn has reported the same -thy told me that thy will install PC tools on all there costumers new units! (the FREE build) of PC tools --as its so beautifully user freaky--

still just what we decided on --you may want or choose not to like pc tools--and we would give you no argument--

now you decide -

itsmejjj

http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/

ok you may want to try this one ? win 7 computable --but no other fire wall installed if you have one you be asked to uninstall it---

this is why i would not use it---but you may

comments from the site --

Get Basic Protection With Our FREE Award-Winning Firewall and AntiVirus

this is free -

Basic Security Features:

* Firewall Protection

* Anti Virus Software

* Proactive Security

Complete Protection And Advanced Security Features with Comodo Internet Security Pro

Take your basic protection to the next level with Comodo's Internet Security Pro. Enjoy advanced features like Wi-Fi Security and Remote Expert Help.

Advanced Features:

* Wi-Fi Protection

* Live Expert help

* Firewall Protection

* AntiVirus Software

well was a matter of time --when thy asked for $ -used to be totally free one time--still a good things come to a end ,

what can one say or do--this reason, plus the anti warez added in

we decided to by pass it -we want a pure fire wall -as far as we are concerned! ---if you do not mind added stuff --

let me say -this, a very good fire wall --as it seems to passed the test site thing--

and if you do not mind pain - paying , try it you get 30days testing

to see if its worth it--there is a free version as well -

itsmejjj

Comodo has put firewall through all kinds of sophisticated tests to ensure its firewall powerful enough to ward off these attacks with default settings.

http://reddyshyam.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/2009-10-06_092452.png

if you are into what tests it passed --look AT THE LINK

where it shows the free versions -ratings--i put this link in so there will be no reason fore any debates! or any flare ups!

itsmejjj

first let me state this you are both right! and i could start a big flare up--

by picking ether ones opinion side,

lets say i agree with the first one -and back it -i would lie! if i back up the second i would lie- as each to there own ---my opinion is this and truthful

i take no notice of any -why ? i test them to satisfy my self as to if a fire wall can do what i want-not what someone claims! or some site claims

nor do i care!

if you read higher up the post i already stated the one i like-PC tools -LookNstop..

why? thy a pure fire walls stand alone-- -no added this or that!

just for this alone we decided to forgo comodo fire wall noting els-

so if i were to state use so and so fire wall -its my own conclusion -and need no other to back my statement-(links)-as i am happy with the results--

i just wanted to clear this up ,but i thank you for you interest,

please read my statement -

its posting is just to announce win 7 ready fire walls--

please understand -you ether like or dislike-the ones i posted -and make up your minds as to what you like-and want to accept--if you which to debate to pro and cons do so, but perhaps start a thread on this -your self's where you could battle this out , "i put this link in so there will be no reason fore any debates! or any flare ups! and i added this link as a general idea-so

people would agree-- but as i can see not every one will- i am trying to be natural --ehhhh

look use the one you want --and many good luck--

many thanks for the comments --and go in peace!

itsmejjj

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.sendmeemail.co.uk/advice/html/what_is_a_firewall..htm

understanding a fire wall in and outs

What does a firewall do? A firewall examines all traffic routed between the two networks to see if it meets certain

criteria. If it does, it is routed between the networks, otherwise it is stopped. A firewall filters both inbound and (this also apply s to a single PC--)

outbound traffic.

i posted this save me trying to tell how it works-. better than i could.or even attempt

spend a bit of time reading this -and sort of understand the basic way thy do

itsmejjj

HOW GOOD IS YOUR FIRE WALL TRY THIS LEAK TEST--

i would like you the reader to try a simple test--

here on this site--

http://www.mcafee-downloads.co.uk/mcafee-siteadvisor.htm

here is the explanation when i tried--

Cookies Not Supported,browser not supported,we do not know your OS

not supported,

well thy do not support do thy? i wonder why?

perhaps thy Mcfee cant get information from my system?

yep you be dead right--

STATEMENT AS TO WHY-

Our program has detected that your.OS,and Browser,are not recognized.

and cookies are not enabled. McAfee Security uses cookies to recognize customers who revisit our Web site. Cookies are blocks of text placed in a file on your computer's hard disk. A cookie is used to identify you the next time you access the site. McAfee Security does not sell, rent or share the information collected with any outside parties. To fully utilize McAfee Security services and application, cookies must be enabled.

YET this site allows me to link and not stop me.cookies or not-

recognize customers--? ok

placed in a file on your computer's hard disk.? not hope in Heinlein --

ok i wonder why -thy say you must?****** i say by by spy!

any how try if you pass the test -you would get nothing-allow cookies -as well--(-but i have a heavy defense--)

if you fail the test -your fire wall is leaking--by allowing there download

and should of popped up saying -you allow this?? or halted the download

as thy could not reconcile- your systems applications--

if not i would be looking hard as to why?

now please no insults to the site from my self or is it intended-

i just do not trust there nonsense (BULL ****T) --

i just do not trust sites that insists on putting something on my hard drive--

that's it--without my knowing,or in the background,or what ever thy say I MUST ---i must nothing..

NOTHING gets put on until i say it can--why this site ? well thy supposed to be a security site,and thy of all people would not tell you to allow unknowns

or you must! af one would be interested in is the app-but i wonder with all the advisory linking -what els is put on your or my drive? as we MUST -- if we wanted to use the app-tracking cookies? -or know every link you make?

after all thy advice what is safe or black? and link to you-back to and fro?

still that is not the point -the point is can your fire wall see it happen.and stop it?

now any one that would try to tell me that the net is a safe place and you can trust this or that -well be very aware ! do not fool your self into thinking

you are -commodo .pctools,mcAfee,Norton, iobit,or any site -be aware what you trust and allow-oh jjj did you say iobit ? ,yes but see nowhere about i must ..do this or that to download ..and tryout

just be careful what you allow-and pass out to the net.is my point

thank you for reading this long post ,and as always if pricks your mind i think it is worth it -please all i can say think first --before you say yes

itsmejjj

http://www.ehow.com/how_2128923_disable-enable-cookies.html

Tips & Warnings

#

Any Site you go to will read your cookies and will know where you have been surfing. Whether you choose to disable Your Cookies, prompt you for a cookie or just delete cookies on a regular basis, it will make it harder for sites to track your surfing habits and will help your computer run faster.

#

Norton Internet Security, PC-Cillin, and Ad-Aware, also identify and destroy known spying cookies.

ok here you can iF you want read up on this -you then decide ,

NOW most of us know about cookies -this is for the ones who do not realize that thy are put on your drive-

ok you do not need them to surf-So block them--simple and safe -any site that insist, you must have them on your drive ,for what ever reason thy state there case on,-i would wonder Why?-Forcing you to have it on your drive in able to download ,from that site.or perhaps just brows--i would be very careful.in allowing this.do not be told different.you can bet your frogs teeth on that-this is the net,not your friendly,STREET you live in.

Just do not simply ,blindly allow them-or just allow a site you feel its OK to.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2445&stc=1&d=1257850339

try this one out a very good all purpose cleaner.all WIN OS computable

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

At one time I just used the option in Windows control panel Internet Options - protection of personal information - advanced - and set it to ask in the primary web site - and to block 3. party cookies.

It was a bit bothersome for a few days until I had the sites I generally use configured, but then it worked ok I think.

Cheers

solbjerg

http://www.ehow.com/how_2128923_disable-enable-cookies.html

Tips & Warnings

#

Any Site you go to will read your cookies and will know where you have been surfing. Whether you choose to disable Your Cookies, prompt you for a cookie or just delete cookies on a regular basis, it will make it harder for sites to track your surfing habits and will help your computer run faster.

#

Norton Internet Security, PC-Cillin, and Ad-Aware, also identify and destroy known spying cookies.

ok here you can iF you want read up on this -you then decide ,

NOW most of us know about cookies -this is for the ones who do not realize that thy are put on your drive-

ok you do not need them to surf-So block them--simple and safe -any site that insist, you must have them on your drive ,for what ever reason thy state there case on,-i would wonder Why?-Forcing you to have it on your drive in able to download ,from that site.or perhaps just brows--i would be very careful.in allowing this.do not be told different.you can bet your frogs teeth on that-this is the net,not your friendly,STREET you live in.

Just do not simply ,blindly allow them-or just allow a site you feel its OK to.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2445&stc=1&d=1257850339

try this one out a very good all purpose cleaner.all WIN OS computable

itsmejjj

yes I Agree ,with you -if ones thinks a site is OK , sure allow them-one can open read them as to what they contain, -I hate them.and allow none.but that's to say now and then , will allow the very special one from a site--After I read their content. I have 2 that's it. They are edited by my filters to allow-any thing else blocked

itsmejjj

Archived