IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Choose Your Browser

detailer

good news for the ones that hate it ..

but for me its a very good browser

if tweaked properly she runs perfect..its non leaking,and fast clean running

fried of my hacked it a bit to taking out the crap,and its defaults

but yes its about time some one got stuck into them!

well i installed the latest model on my test pc ..after a brand new install

ran this windows-kb890830-v2.12 dowloaded she cleaned out a heck of a lot my OS check out after a veryfied test ..

then downloaded IE8-WindowsXP-x86-ENU installed it block the link at install by the way one must let it check your system for any malla ware..

when done reboot ,Now have to say its realy good --its very different to any before it ..ok ok i know but i like to try things out

itsmejjj..

Out of curiosity I downloaded IE8 from the Microsoft Updates offerings and I tried to use it, but it simply refused to let me log onto any sites as a Member! I don't know what's wrong with it and I really don't care because even though it is faster than sluggish IE7 was it is no good to me if I can't log onto my favorite sits like the IObit Forums.

~Maxx~

Mmm Something is Stoping You ? well Hard to say No problem here Yes its very fast ..perhaps there is a app doing it ??

tell ya what its the best thy made ,thy realy cleaned it up and put a lott of hard work into this,,i am no fan of billy but give a little credit thy realy did well

itsmejjj

Glad to hear that Sunny.Everything must be really fast on that new rig of yours.I only remember reading reviews on IE8 back at the RC stage,and was not impressed with its size and memory usage.I think I read it's one quarter the size of the OS,and doesn't release memory from closed tabs etc.Never been an IE man,what can I say.Guess that's why Baskin Robbins has thirty-one flavors.I just reformatted and who knows,might go all out this time and even install SP3 and IE8...Or Not!! This thing runs so much faster with no MS updates and all the Windows junk stripped out of it.Max might have me talked into Opera Beta,though I didn't like it a year ago-we'll see.

Archived