IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Simple PRIVACY AND FIRE WALL AD ON

itsmejjj

Simple PRIVACY AND FIRE WALL AD ON  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Short description-----------------------------------

port (meaning A Door ,or opening) there are a total of 65535 of them on the net system

IP a address just like a street address.. starting at 0.0.0.0 ending at 255.255.255.255

so your one can look like (0.0.01 or perhaps 29.345.87.90 )

we are all given a ip

the ather thing you should know every time you log on to the net the ip you are assigned to

is used by a lot of ather people ,bit like a hotel address...or called pool ---

so if say 81.96.115.201 is assined to you = there are 1000 or more have the same address

COULD BE ANY ONE..trying to find a open door (probing) its reported in a log file that made by a fire wall showing the address where the probe came from..

or a request is made by a ip.(from)-- (could be anyone) and is trying to get your pc to answer to the port ( DEST:eniation)..say

445,back to the ip 81.96.115.201 --this you cannot see happening our even relies it is..

same as links made..all you see is a screen with a nice looking stuff all over it...to be able to see this you need a port watcher

type program...or a blocking program .that shows you ...

if you want to know more about this (Google site) enter ,ports-or-danger ports-or-open ports -- and read the sites that deal with

this i think you should at least look ..type in gibsons ,look for for the test site ,this is the best one i know of as it deals with this

and a lot of help given..plus lots of free apps to help you get safe..from the bad guys ...

GIB SONS....

Peer Guardian 2

Peer Guardian 2 is Phoenix Labs’ premier IP blocker for Windows. Peer Guardian 2 integrates support for multiple lists, list

editing, automatic updates, and blocking all of IPv4 (TCP, UDP, ICMP, etc), making it the safest and easiest way to protect your

privacy on P2P.

MAIN LINK----------------------> http://phoenixlabs.org/

Peer Guardian 2 Home Page http://peerguardian.sf.net/pg2

Methlabs Home Page http://peerguardian.sf.net

Methlabs Forums http://peerguardian.sf.net/forums

my comment is get it on your pc---this will go a very long way to keep out the snoopers...

and do not need to go much further...even if you just only use win fire wall..

itsmejjj

Just a FYI

Your first and third link go to the same address and the second one is an error page-might want to check that out.Thanks for the information-very useful.Sorry,having a very hard time decoding your brand of English.I see there is much to learn from you,but the language barrier is a real problem for me.Don't stop sharing your thoughts.Your topics are very interesting and educational.We must find a way to interpret you more accurately.Be well and keep writing-I'll keep trying to understand you.

your right ..the idea for this application is this all the bad guys are kept out of

our systems ..this organization been around a long time ..thy are very good at what thy do ,it sprung up from forums dwelling in privacy .

1 there are many than scan the system non stop

2 robotic feelers probing non stop looking for weak system

3 peaple looking to steal,find Email addresses for evil porpoises

4 all the high ports have Trojan horses assigned to them

as soon as a open port is found -programed to enter and hit that open system

spewing there caner all over it ..

the idea of this TOTAL free app is to stop this.... if one can see the long logs

One just cant understand it

983617911 IPs at present classed as bad

as soon as one shows its stopped dead... this is not a fire wall JUST a PURE IP Stopper...

also i would dearly like the readers to try it out ..

itsmejjj

Archived